2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I didn’t realize it was December yet? Either there are some soft pansies on this board or gator trolls acting as canes overacting. We’ve definitely won more battles with them. Not going to win them all. In addition, there’s other good receivers out there even if he doesn’t flip later on. Grow a pair.

Advertisement
Kid is a good prospect. Amazing short area burst coupled with excellent route running and hands. Its a definite W for the Gaytes but this isn't equivalent to losing Amari Cooper or Jerry Jeudy locally. This just puts more pressure on Gattis. Nobody likely happier about this development than Fowles cuz now there's a definite spot for him.

I didn’t realize it was December yet? Either there are some soft pansies on this board or gator trolls acting as canes overacting. We’ve definitely won more battles with them. Not going to win them all. In addition, there’s other good receivers out there even if he doesn’t flip later on. Grow a pair.
D. Jackson
Bryant
Kinsler
Rashada
Reid
Wayne
Francis (even tho i don’t think he was seriously considering them, hat on the table)
Stafford
Emory

Vs.

Diva Jean

Yeah we’re good. Not going to bat .1000. Now it’s fair to say they have some momentum building, but it really seems like they’re shooting their load on some gimmes (Mizell, Jean and his attention-seeking, etc.). We’ve got some blue-chippers in our back pocket, they don’t.

We’re still due at least one more commitment based on what people were alluding to this weekend, hopefully 2+.

Advertisement
**** really liked Jean. Oh well, on to the next 4/5*.

Please do not give **** fans any of your attention today.
Yea man I like Jean too, but he is 4/5/6 on our board at WR and number one on theirs. Can’t make everyone a priority. It is fun stuffing Billy in the locker, but in the grand scheme of things Miami has the best recruiting class in the state by a good margin so not sure why this should ruin someone’s day.

Kid is a good prospect. Amazing short area burst coupled with excellent route running and hands. Its a definite W for the Gaytes but this isn't equivalent to losing Amari Cooper or Jerry Jeudy locally. This just puts more pressure on Gattis. Nobody likely happier about this development than Fowles cuz now there's a definite spot for him.
I wouldn’t say there is a definite spot for fowles yet.

I never want to lose a MNW player we want to anyone, let alone the gaytors. It seems like the local WRs are not down with the university this cycle. That said, Mario is going to replace him with someone like ****y. This ain’t Manny and his staff who has only one place. Mario will backfill with a baller

Advertisement
If we miss on Jean, Innis, Brown, Hykeem all locally…that’s not great. Now if we replace that with ****ey, I don’t care because ****ey is > all. But, need to see it to believe it.

It's how Souf Florida does bidness.

Advertisement
It's how Souf Florida does bidness.
You called it. Really interested in what the play here. 4 of the top 6 players at the same position choose to **** on the U? That’s weird af to me even for SFL

I hope they don’t.
My opinion on all of this is that UM spent wisely early to create great momentum with Rashada and Mauigoa. Then other schools stepped up hard with Alinen, Kirkland and Aguero.
UM has regrouped and took care of Bryant, and a few more in the next few days or weeks. BUT I also beleive we are holding a lot back for Cormani, Samson, and a few other national guys while others may have blown their “NIL”.

Take Kirkland off that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back