2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whatever happens with him today has no impact on whether or not we get him.

He wants to stay home, but wants to vet all his options. He’s a good smart kid that works very hard on his craft, and is taking a patient approach to the process.

My concern is a thing not mentioned here, the pressure on local kids from their friends and family when they stay home and get a big bag. That has an impact and kids are worried about having to deal with that when they stay home.
Lol he seems like he wants to stay home when he commits to uf

Advertisement
It sucks. It does. It's totally his choice, though.

Get balls chucked your way from a three star arm protected by three star OL or catch dimes from RASHADA protected by Five Star Francis and most likely Samson.

Weird.
Aside from money, just what can Napier actually pitch that puts Florida in the lead? Immediate playing time? Current facilities? The staff he brought over from Louisiana?

Aside from money, just what can Napier actually pitch that puts Florida in the lead? Immediate playing time? Current facilities? The staff he brought over from Louisiana?
And immediate playing time is dumb bc it isn’t like we have proven wrs here right now

Advertisement
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Whatever happens with him today has no impact on whether or not we get him.

He wants to stay home, but wants to vet all his options. He’s a good smart kid that works very hard on his craft, and is taking a patient approach to the process.

My concern is a thing not mentioned here, the pressure on local kids from their friends and family when they stay home and get a big bag. That has an impact and kids are worried about having to deal with that when they stay home.
Looks like he vetted all his options and decided that G5 Billy is the best option LMAO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Move on. As I said the other day, never let them see you sweat.

Let’s not be like the beta bytches over on the gayta boards.

Mario and staff will bring in more studs at WR. We already have two blazers at WR (Robby and Ray Ray).

Trust the plan, and don’t freak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back