2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, surprised a Miami Northwestern kid is all about UF. Is it really just because of the coach that trained Amari Cooper or whatever?

Anyway, no cap, UF's recruiting is picking up. Good thing they play in the SEC.
this is the gayest thing ive heard today -- "good thing they play in the SEC" -- that's straight beta female bullshiii take yourself back to the gator board

Advertisement
Would love to have him but I'm not worried. Learned my lesson when it came to hiring our staff and especially the coordinators. We'll be fine. Mario isn't about to settle or underperform when it comes to any of the units of our roster. Kid can lose to us two straight times in a couple of years.

Going to need that tsunami soon before the board starts to cannibalize itself over this and potentially Dijon staying at UF (even though that means nothing without a commitment).

He was supposedly one of the last to leave their event last night…. Hanging with their staff

They made him feel important…
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

You want a balanced offense at UM. You keep the other team guessing and you can make explosive plays on run or pass. A balanced attack makes receivers and running backs dynamic. Butch emphasized on a balanced attack from his first presser as UM head coach. Any receiver that wants UM to run a pass heavy offense in order to commit here can kick rocks.

I just want to score a bunch of points.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would suck to see him commit but UF has shown the inability to prevent commits from OVing here. He’s at the ultimate UM feeder school. Just seems like blowing their wad this early on him is kinda short sighted. JMO.

Advertisement
Whatever happens with him today has no impact on whether or not we get him.

He wants to stay home, but wants to vet all his options. He’s a good smart kid that works very hard on his craft, and is taking a patient approach to the process.

My concern is a thing not mentioned here, the pressure on local kids from their friends and family when they stay home and get a big bag. That has an impact and kids are worried about having to deal with that when they stay home.

Advertisement
****, surprised a Miami Northwestern kid is all about UF. Is it really just because of the coach that trained Amari Cooper or whatever?

Anyway, no cap, UF's recruiting is picking up. Good thing they play in the SEC.
Them playing in the SEC doesn't really matter considering we have them on the schedule '24 and '25.... Thats two wins though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back