2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kids like Jean don’t need to be at b the BBQ. There is nothing else being on campus can do for Jean. There isn’t anything he hasn’t seen or heard. Y’all getting worked up for nothing. If he came cool but it’s not the end of the recruitment cuz he didn’t
It’s not that he needs to come to the BBQ to get recruited, it’s more that coming to the BBQ says good things about where we are vs where they are. Plus it would be hilarious if he left there and commits to us the next day.

Well said. And I think this will probably be the case for some high ranked local WR's until we start consistently churning out draft picks at the position in the CFP era. Bama, LSU, OSU can get away with this because kids are willing to look past the other competition knowing they'll all likely get drafted anyways. We aren't quite there yet, but we will be. This class so far is a good start. In due time..
Agree if a local receiver is considering those top schools, but when you are looking at Florida or FSU over Miami you have to question what they are thinking.

Advertisement
He's a good player. I think he wants to be viewed as a priority. I believe Miami wants him but he doesn't think the Canes treat him like a priority. Of all the teams, there is very little reason to commit to the Gators unless they're treating a certain way.

He's a good player. I think he wants to be viewed as a priority. I believe Miami wants him but he doesn't think the Canes treat him like a priority. Of all the teams, there is very little reason to commit to the Gators unless they're treating a certain way.

By priory if you mean $$$, then I would agree with you.

Don’t spin zone this, he’s absolutely a take. ****ey over Jean tho, 100/100.

Again, it’s just a BBQ. Unless he commits there, don’t really care.
The playbook response is it’s just a bbq. But it’s not the event in a vacuum, it’s the fact that all the actions and momentum are not on the side of Miami. The reality has to match the narrative eventually, right?

Advertisement
The gator crystal balls are rolling in. South Florida receivers gonna south Florida receiver.
we knew this was coming. I think the insiders even said they were going hard after him and the uf smoke was he was committing this weekend at FNL. once he said he was coming there for the bbq, I knew he wouldn't make it down to the UM event.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we knew this was coming. I think the insiders even said they were going hard after him and the uf smoke was he was committing this weekend at FNL. once he said he was coming here for the bbq, I knew he wouldn't make it down to the UM event.
Nice get for them but I never saw Amari Cooper I’m sorry. I am fine having this thread locked and never thinking about him again lol.

This is disappointing to see. Hopefully we are in a good spot with ****ey. Striking out for Innis, Brown, Williams and Jean…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back