2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Dude is an idiot to go to UFag. Those losers have a terrible qb in the class. Zero fvcks given though Mario will find someone just as good
LOL. I mean your point might be valid. But to call a kid a "idiot" for visiting a school is typical Miami fans. Let me guess. He's not good while at UF and will be a "bust". But when/if he becomes a Cane he is the best WR in the class. Once again. Yall need to be better

LOL. I mean your point might be valid. But to call a kid a "idiot" for visiting a school is typical Miami fans. Let me guess. He's not good while at UF and will be a "bust". But when/if he becomes a Cane he is the best WR in the class. Once again. Yall need to be better
Forgot should be a 5*

Advertisement
Go down (Paws) and gimme 20 bro!

Advertisement
Kids like Jean don’t need to be at b the BBQ. There is nothing else being on campus can do for Jean. There isn’t anything he hasn’t seen or heard. Y’all getting worked up for nothing. If he came cool but it’s not the end of the recruitment cuz he didn’t

Some kids can't see the Atlantic standing on the beach. Got to understand the psyche of some locals. They want to go somewhere they envision that they are the focus of the WR pool. Here they know the speed and skill set of our local commits and may feel like they would be "just another big time talent". IMO

You want a balanced offense at UM. You keep the other team guessing and you can make explosive plays on run or pass. A balanced attack makes receivers and running backs dynamic. Butch emphasized on a balanced attack from his first presser as UM head coach. Any receiver that wants UM to run a pass heavy offense in order to commit here can kick rocks.

Advertisement
You want a balanced offense at UM. You keep the other team guessing and you can make explosive plays on run or pass. A balanced attack makes receivers and running backs dynamic. Butch emphasized on a balanced attack from his first presser as UM head coach. Any receiver that wants UM to run a pass heavy offense in order to commit here can kick rocks.
While I don’t disagree, he should go look at how much Napier’s offense ran it last year.

He is not just visiting he probably favors them at this point. And I guess you missed the part where I said Mario will find someone just as good. He is good I hope he comes here.

Advertisement
Napier’s offense isn’t pass heavy.

I didn't read his comment in that light. He said he would be an "idiot" for going there ... as in committing to UF rather than UM. He didn't say the kid isn't good ... just that UM as a program is trending UP in every aspect while UF is heading in the other direction. He said Mario would find another recruit AS GOOD ... so he reinforced that the kid is good and wanted.

Some kids can't see the Atlantic standing on the beach. Got to understand the psyche of some locals. They want to go somewhere they envision that they are the focus of the WR pool. Here they know the speed and skill set of our local commits and may feel like they would be "just another big time talent". IMO
Well said. And I think this will probably be the case for some high ranked local WR's until we start consistently churning out draft picks at the position in the CFP era. Bama, LSU, OSU can get away with this because kids are willing to look past the other competition knowing they'll all likely get drafted anyways. We aren't quite there yet, but we will be. This class so far is a good start. In due time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back