2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that Napier was coaching there but as a school they can and will def resort to throwing out names like Kadarius Toney and Van Jefferson. Jefferson made plays in the playoffs and won a Super Bowl. It's more recent success at WR than Gattis/Mario and Miami have had.
0B4D003B-7752-4FA3-86D6-487353F2D2CB.png
EAB8338A-2755-4E8D-B361-1D1861E6FD8F.png
BF44ED57-0FDE-485D-A2B9-68172075BE84.png
78F5EE49-C72A-4CF1-B4DE-A7E817C8B51F.png

WRONG!!!

Advertisement
You only see the games our kids play bro, we just seen a crazy commitment video from a kid that committed to Georgia from NC…Its what kids have always done bro dont get caught up in it or you’ll find yourself bashing kids.

And with Florida being rich with football talent comes more teams coming here to take it. So we’re in a different situation than almost everywhere else besides a view states. Its not just kids here playing,these games are being played all around the country. I advise yall to take your emotions out of recruiting man lol especially now when we got a real program
I don't only see our situation, I just pointed out about Kirby in GA and the issues some people there have with him going national. Yall the ones who need to take the emotion out because as soon as a SO FL lid ain't recruited locals the first ones crying about it. Talking bout relationships and blah blah blah. I don't think we should ignore local kids I think we should have Many options nationwide, just like GA, Bama, Ohio etc. That way u aint left at the alter if players u target decide to go elsewhere.

I don't only see our situation, I just pointed out about Kirby in GA and the issues some people there have with him going national. Yall the ones who need to take the emotion out because as soon as a SO FL lid ain't recruited locals the first ones crying about it. Talking bout relationships and blah blah blah. I don't think we should ignore local kids I think we should have Many options nationwide, just like GA, Bama, Ohio etc. That way u aint left at the alter if players u target decide to go elsewhere.
Not gonna go in on this at all cause we gonna disagree lol but the outrage when a local is leaning or goes to another school is way bigger than when we aren’t recruiting a local. I agree tho keep the options wide open no matter what

Advertisement
They do know he could spend the night in Gainesville and then leave in the morning and still get to Miami in time for Miami's event. In that case both are right as technically he is there Friday and Saturday. Not sure how Jean is planning to get to Gainesville but if it was by plane likely not getting a flight until the morning.

They do know he could spend the night in Gainesville and then leave in the morning and still get to Miami in time for Miami's event. In that case both are right as technically he is there Friday and Saturday. Not sure how Jean is planning to get to Gainesville but if it was by plane likely not getting a flight until the morning.
They believe the staff is going to pressure him to commit. They expect him to stay for their bbq

Pressure to commit. That sounds like a great recruiting strategy. I mean its no wonder some of these stories are coming out about this staff is learning on the job. Listen tears aside Florida is going to get some 4 stars. But this is not the way to land top 10 classes. Billy is off to a rocky start. He loses those first 2 games and its going to get ugly quick.

Advertisement
Pressure to commit. That sounds like a great recruiting strategy. I mean its no wonder some of these stories are coming out about this staff is learning on the job. Listen tears aside Florida is going to get some 4 stars. But this is not the way to land top 10 classes. Billy is off to a rocky start. He loses those first 2 games and its going to get ugly quick.
It's what Golden and co. used to do religiously. And people wondered why none of those early commitments stuck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back