2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So who did UF develop
I get it...
But the SEC has been recruiting better than us for no apparent reason?

NIL has completely changed things

We still have to win games, and the guys we have on our staff will help with the recruiting and development.

Advertisement
so assuming hes off the board this weekend, where we turn next to WR. Williams is a long shot too right?

Sounds like she may have been shot
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
They better save that money for Cormani.
I hope they don’t.
My opinion on all of this is that UM spent wisely early to create great momentum with Rashada and Mauigoa. Then other schools stepped up hard with Alinen, Kirkland and Aguero.
UM has regrouped and took care of Bryant, and a few more in the next few days or weeks. BUT I also beleive we are holding a lot back for Cormani, Samson, and a few other national guys while others may have blown their “NIL”.

Advertisement
I hope they don’t.
My opinion on all of this is that UM spent wisely early to create great momentum with Rashada and Mauigoa. Then other schools stepped up hard with Alinen, Kirkland and Aguero.
UM has regrouped and took care of Bryant, and a few more in the next few days or weeks. BUT i also beleive we are holding a lot back for Cormani, Samson, and a few other national guys while others may have blown their “NIL”.
I said basically the same thing the other day. Totally a guess but that’s what it feels like.

You truly have to question any kids intelligence picking UF over Miami right now. It’s unbelievable how much these local kids in Miami spurn the home town school. Seems like the worst of all the major programs.

By miles. Lots of time left til signing day tho.
UGA just won the natty and the top 5 players from their state committed to someone else. Out of the top 20 in uga they only have 4 committed lol, yall just only pay attention to Miami.

Yeah but Josh Gattis ran the ball more often at Michigan last year than either Georgia or ULL

Although, yes the sentiment that maybe Georgia and Florida aren’t the places to play if you want a pass happy offense is correct.
An OC playing to his strengths of his team which was TEs and RBs…. On top of a carousel of QBs with neither taking the job firmly

Advertisement
I hope they don’t.
UM has regrouped and took care of Bryant, and a few more in the next few days or weeks. BUT I also beleive we are holding a lot back for Cormani, Samson, and a few other national guys while others may have blown their “NIL”.
Getting Cormani would be like Mario with all the infinity stones snapping Billy and the gators to dust.

That would actually be an excellent gif if we got him @Baba Yaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back