2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can these recruits read?

Like it takes me 3 seconds to go look.

Napier offense actually threw it less than Mario's last year.

Smarts offense threw it less than Mario's last year. Quit buying the BS
These kids will buy some stupid stuff rival coaches will spin…. I’m sure their saying why go play for Mario he’s a **** Oline coach at heart you know he wants to run the ball and say F the pass??!!

Their gonna learn…. Just need one of our WRs to replicate a Rambo like season and TVD to let his receiving core eat and that noise will settle down

Advertisement
Here is what I’m struggling with lol

This thread is all about how UM is getting negatively recruited that now we won’t care about WRs because McClendon says so - yet UGA isn’t really in the running it seems or leaning their way and he supposedly trusts McClendon the most.

So if this is true and UM is being negatively recruited are we to believe a staff with elite recruiters and an OC who also….I dunno….serves as the WR coach lol isn’t able to dispel McClendon’s view of UM after being here 45 days

This thread is all about how UM is getting negatively recruited that now we won’t care about WRs because McClendon says so - yet UGA isn’t really in the running it seems or leaning their way and he supposedly trusts McClendon the most.

So if this is true and UM is being negatively recruited are we to believe a staff with elite recruiters and an OC who also….I dunno….serves as the WR coach lol isn’t able to dispel McClendon’s view of UM after being here 45 days
Not only that, but if McClendon is sharting all over Mario's offensive approach...why did he follow him to Miami?

Agreed though, Gattis doubles as the WR coach and is known as an ace recruiter...have to dispel BMac's garbage comments.

Advertisement
One of the stranger recruitments this season, along with Brown. Makes zero sense for a kid from North Western, not to come here with QB room and line we are building. Plus we are in desperate need for a number one receiver. I think he could be really successful here. Just don’t get it.

Come on, open up the thought process a bit here.

Negative recruiting isn't exactly a perfect science IF YOU DON'T ALSO HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR OWN SCHOOL.

So consider the fact that Jean trusts B-Mac, and B-Mac tells him that Miami will be run-heavy, AND AND AND Jean sees that same possibility at UGa.

The end result is that B-Mac still screws Miami, even if UGa doesn't land the kid.

Which is exactly what is happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Receivers probably want to see how they will be used in this offense. Just gotta let TVD turn it loose a few times then they’ll come around. I don’t expect us to be Michigan 2.0

Advertisement
Come on, open up the thought process a bit here.

Negative recruiting isn't exactly a perfect science IF YOU DON'T ALSO HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR OWN SCHOOL.

So consider the fact that Jean trusts B-Mac, and B-Mac tells him that Miami will be run-heavy, AND AND AND Jean sees that same possibility at UGa.

The end result is that B-Mac still screws Miami, even if UGa doesn't land the kid.

Which is exactly what is happening.
Yep and B-Mac gets to slow down (or attempts to slow down) any momentum UM has which could help them with other recruits which they are on.

In general, I don't think UGA or Bama are too thrilled about a resurgent UM. They'd have to work harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back