2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From the teams that are in it and doing the negative recruiting I blew that argument up easy.

Eh, you can go back and forth on this. UGA just won the NC so there's that.

ATM is throwing money like crazy and HW was never coming here.

As for Michigan, I don't think they're a real threat.

I'm growing tired of this kids recruitment. Luckily UM has a different mentality b/c I'd tell him to get in the boat or be left at the shore b/c ...

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Eh, you can go back and forth on this. UGA just won the NC so there's that.

ATM is throwing money like crazy and HW was never coming here.

As for Michigan, I don't think they're a real threat.
The argument being negative put in his ear is how he will be used in Gatis/Mario offense.

I'm comparing Michigan WR production vs. the supposed other 2 candidates vying for his services.

Their WR production at UGA/TAmU is less than what Oregon and Michigan put on the field last year. Facts.

If this was about current state of program then we wouldn't win any of these battles lol.

I would stop using UGA as an example b/c they won the NC last year.

As for the others, the hypocrisy of negative recruiting has been going on for eons. Even though you, me and our staff have valid talking points, the issue is that these kids are gullible.

Advertisement
Here is one thing I don't have time for. Cuddling So FL players. Like **** em. Out a state high ranked kids can pull the trigger cuz they see the moves the new commitment, the staff upgrade and we supposed to be begging them? Notice is WRs doing it. Always been them. Then they turn and cry that Miami recruiting outa state kids. We gonna be fine regardless and if man don't wanna be here, bye already. That's where am at with it. Don't come with no dumb excuse. UGA WR just transferred cuz they O suck ***. That's why u get dogs like Ray Ray and Robby. I hope we put the press on William Fowles, he is a good WR. Also I don't know why we let Seymore walk if these man waffling. There is a reason we have only like 3 players from SO FL committed. They have been the ones playing games with the program, yet they cry about this and that. Aint nan one of them better than Rashada or Francis, or Wayne. Yet them man ready to pull the trigger. Find the talent wherever, come December they be back to crying. The 23 class expected Manny bum *** and even though it's changed they wanna act like it ain't. We moving on NIL, facilities, everything. *** dem kids if they playing. Go away.

These kids are making a pretty big life decision. I'd encourage them to take their time or else we're looking at a future transfer/bust. And giving them time and recruiting them doesn't = cuddling or coddling or whatever. It's giving the kid the chance to decide his future. From what I've seen, Jean isn't acting like an *** like Keith Bryant (remember that Salute the Hoot fool?). Man, I'm glad some of you aren't working for the recruiting department.

These kids are making a pretty big life decision. I'd encourage them to take their time or else we're looking at a future transfer/bust. And giving them time and recruiting them doesn't = cuddling or coddling or whatever. It's giving the kid the chance to decide his future. From what I've seen, Jean isn't acting like an *** like Keith Bryant (remember that Salute the Hoot fool?). Man, I'm glad some of you aren't working for the recruiting department.
Yeah *** dem kids brah. I'm always on the side of the kids. But I aint on their side when I see our school pouring in resources revamping everything and then I hear dumb excuses about offense when the one the comparing to is worse. Sounds like bullsh!t. If I work in the recruiting department I would put the press on mad outa state WR or man that's underrated like Fowles. Plus some man from the west coast of FL. If they wanna go elsewhere. Deuces. I got someone just as good.

Advertisement
Gattis puts up points these WR are divas.
It’s a TE centric offense, that’s why they have questions, it’s not an offense that has high volume targets to the perimeter. It’s an Inside-Out Offense that designed to get the ball to the TE & the Slot, not so much the X & Z.

The only way to dispel that will come in September, but until then some WR’s might have questions to ask.

I don’t think it’s fair to just simply say they’re Divas if they have questions/concerns, if the only evidence they have to go off of is Michigan film. If you’re a WR that wants to get targets, watching Michigan’s offense from last year isn’t necessarily gonna excite you... It would if you’re a TE, hence the 3 TE commits we already got, but unfortunately that’s just something the Offense will have to show on the field before some WR prospects buy in.

Seeing is believing & they haven’t been able to see it yet; but luckily time is on our side.

Last edited:
It’s a TE centric offense, that’s why they have questions, it’s not an offense that has high volume targets to the perimeter. It’s an Inside-Out Offense that deigned to get the ball to the TE & the Slot, not so much the X & Z.

The only way to dispel that will come in September, but until then some WR’s might have questions to ask.

I don’t think it’s fair to just simply say they’re Divas if they have questions/concerns, if the only evidence they have to go off of is Michigan film. If you’re a WR that wants to get targets, watching Michigan’s offense from last year isn’t necessarily gonna excite you... It would if you’re a TE, hence the 3 TE commits we already got, but unfortunately that’s just something the Offense will have to show on the field before some WR prospects buy in.

Seeing is believing & they haven’t been able to see it yet; but luckily time is on our side.
Do you think the offense expands without Harbaugh looking over his shoulder?

It’s a TE centric offense, that’s why they have questions, it’s not an offense that has high volume targets to the perimeter. It’s an Inside-Out Offense that deigned to get the ball to the TE & the Slot, not so much the X & Z.

So I get that, but you can’t hold that opinion and justifiably say the situations at A&M or UGA are better (main competitors here imo). In fact as one previous poster pointed out, Gattis’ leading WR was 100+ yards more than the highest at ATM or UGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I get that, but you can’t hold that opinion and justifiably say the situations at A&M or UGA are better (main competitors here imo). In fact as one previous poster pointed out, Gattis’ leading WR was 100+ yards more than the highest at ATM or UGA.
I’m not arguing in favor of UGA or TAMU, I’m simply laying out why some WR’s might be hesitant to jump on board.

It comes down to a matter of selling your system & your coaching, that’s what coaches have to do on the trail.

I'm growing tired of this kids recruitment. Luckily UM has a different mentality b/c I'd tell him to get in the boat or be left at the shore b/c ...

aint nobody got time for that GIF
Man you guys are addicted to the old hits from the Randy/Golden/Manny days. It's like asking for Freebird.

It’s a TE centric offense, that’s why they have questions, it’s not an offense that has high volume targets to the perimeter. It’s an Inside-Out Offense that designed to get the ball to the TE & the Slot, not so much the X & Z.

That all being so, why, then, do we have to worry about signing that big time X, if it's not something that Gattis relies on? In a Gattis offense, signing the number 1 tight end (check), dynamic slot guys (check) and a stud running back (working on it) are more important than signing the number 1 wide receiver, no?

Missing on Brown, Innis, Hykeem and Jean would not be optimal, optics-wise. But if we are top 15 in the country in points and yards (i.e. Michigan last year) and we go 11-1 - does it matter which wide outs are on the team?

Aight if we’re Gona miss on the receivers because we have a Big 10 offense we at least need to land a stud at RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back