2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry Mark Cuban GIF
In a few years you’ll be replacing this with “LOL, they went to what program?”

For Brown, his family are really not big fans of football let’s say.

But going to Kelly in the Deep South? Lmaoo

Advertisement
What does Browns dad have against Miami?

Hykeem was speed walking to Hard Rock every Saturday so that is a little weird in itself.

The kid is a football fan and it’s cheap to go to a college game when the school is giving away tickets for free. Who wouldn’t take advantage of that?

It’s a great idea for the school, but just because you saw them on Saturday high-fiving in your section doesn’t mean he’s going to UM.

Heard this kid is at the top of Miami receiver board, also heard he is no layup!

The kid is a football fan and it’s cheap to go to a college game when the school is giving away tickets for free. Who wouldn’t take advantage of that?

It’s a great idea for the school, but just because you saw them on Saturday high-fiving in your section doesn’t mean he’s going to UM.

100%. Went on plenty of trips to Bama games with recruits who had zero interest in ever going to Bama back when they sucked. It’s free tickets, free food, for us it was a free party after the game thanks to the Bama bells(against ncaa rules) free drinks. Why would a recruit not go to free games.

Advertisement
Brown and Williams should’ve never been on the board to begin with. One kid (Williams) was speed walking to the exit before Cristobal caught him and got a chance to talk to him. Brown (thru his Dad) was never coming here either.

Jean is a young kid who needs some guidance in his life. He’s buying everything McClendon is selling him and then some. Jean won’t go to UGA, but if McClendon keeps poisoning the well he won’t be coming here either.

He’s buying everything he’s selling him but he’s not selling him UGA? lol

I mean… it’s clear as day that the kid isn’t gonna go to UGA but McClendon is negative recruiting Miami. His words would hold some weight given he has coached with Mario.

Don’t explain it to them sir. They have it all figured out.

Advertisement
I mean… it’s clear as day that the kid isn’t gonna go to UGA but McClendon is negative recruiting Miami. His words would hold some weight given he has coached with Mario.
It’s clear he won’t go to UGA, but a UGA WR coach is willing to waste his precious time with the kid just to negative recruit another school??? LOL, if that was even remotely true and I were the head man at UGA he’d be fired.

It’s clear he won’t go to UGA, but a UGA WR coach is willing to waste his precious time with the kid just to negative recruit another school??? LOL, if that was even remotely true and I were the head man at UGA he’d be fired.
Why do you assume that the UGA WR coach knows he is wasting his time? Coaches get it wrong.

Advertisement
Why do you assume that the UGA WR coach knows he is wasting his time? Coaches get it wrong.
Then it’s not clear he won’t go to UGA…..I’m only addressing the assertion of the relationship while it’s already “clear” that UGA isn’t the destination. I don’t really care or know about the story of SFLA receivers this cycle and their view of Miami, especially with a whole season to play and a staff that for all intents and purposes can recruit.

The point is that either there is a chance and McClendon believes in that chance he comes to UGA, McClendon is clueless and spinning his wheels on something that will never happen, or he’s actively wasting his time to simply negative recruit Miami which is how the post read……….and once again makes no sense.

Advertisement
Don’t explain it to them sir. They have it all figured out.
Who the **** cares if McClendon is negatively recruiting us or not? That just makes him and UGA look worse, not us.

What argument is a guy who coached with Mario and followed Mario to Miami going to make that Miami is a bad place, especially with the recent investments we are making and Cristobal is sharing with recruits? Lol come on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back