2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
how many WR's will we have if we take - robby, ray ray and brown ... and who else?

How many WR's #1's will come compete
Well, since you asked, OSU has 3 of the top 9 receivers per 247 composite as current commits. This should be the the goal for current and future classes. AS MANY WR 1s AS POSSIBLE. This is the Miami/Saban way.

Your master plan now involves stealing a dude from us who is 5th string at best for several years? Lmfao. I've always said that inbred cesspool is deaths door. Now apparently it's simply a waiting room. Hahahahahaha. That's how u troll people now? Bragging about going after him? K. Good luck.
Reminds me of another master plan as good as this one - mom and pop setting up a business in the neighborhood for 30 years just so they could close suddenly and steal Jerry’s sneakers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what’s y’all take… what’s the chances he recommits?
0747B61F-DCA2-46D8-9626-771D420FB42A.jpeg

He’s ours if we want him in this class & as of now we still do.

I expect him to re-commit to Miami.

View attachment 194471

He’s ours if we want him in this class & as of now we still do.

I expect him to re-commit to Miami.
Kid is such an advanced route runner for his age, and he has baseball gloves for hands. An extremely important get in my opinion in this class. He’s also fast enough to get it done.

Advertisement
@Ghandi so you're saying Jean isn't coming just like Jalen Brown and Hykeem arent coming either?

Let me just say if Innis, Jean, Hykeem, and Brown all go elsewhere that is a terrible job WR recruiting.

How about we wait till the class is done and signed before saying something is terrible. It’s July, there is no telling who we end up with but id have to guess Gattis knows what he is looking for at WR.

Advertisement
@Ghandi so you're saying Jean isn't coming just like Jalen Brown and Hykeem arent coming either?

Let me just say if Innis, Jean, Hykeem, and Brown all go elsewhere that is a terrible job WR recruiting.

Brown and Williams should’ve never been on the board to begin with. One kid (Williams) was speed walking to the exit before Cristobal caught him and got a chance to talk to him. Brown (thru his Dad) was never coming here either.

Jean is a young kid who needs some guidance in his life. He’s buying everything McClendon is selling him and then some. Jean won’t go to UGA, but if McClendon keeps poisoning the well he won’t be coming here either.

Brown and Williams should’ve never been on the board to begin with. One kid (Williams) was speed walking to the exit before Cristobal caught him and got a chance to talk to him. Brown (thru his Dad) was never coming here either.

Jean is a young kid who needs some guidance in his life. He’s buying everything McClendon is selling him and then some. Jean won’t go to UGA, but if McClendon keeps poisoning the well he won’t be coming here either.

Angry Mark Cuban GIF

So McClendon would rather see him in the SEC?

What does Browns dad have against Miami?

Hykeem was speed walking to Hard Rock every Saturday so that is a little weird in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back