2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are y’all acting like this is the one 3 star recruit that’s going to be the next Amari Cooper?? Plenty of elite WRs that are going to commit to Miami we needed the extra room… NEXT!!
Well disagree 100% . I think this kid is going to end up a 4 star type of recruit not that it really matters all that much. But the thing that bothers me is this kid is a BULL and this is not a thing to joke about. This has been a feeder school as far as south Florida goes and they have been historically great, not good, but great to us minus a few head coaches with there heads up there ***. I said this in my QB comments regarding Mack Howard and I know I will get busted about it but I think there are a few kids in every class that maybe, just maybe you take a flyer on depending on certain scenarios. To me im not really saying this is a flyer type player and that probably comes off bad to certain people. But if you are on the fence on a wr take im leaning hard on taking this cat. From every thing we have heard this kid works hard, runs great routes and has great hands. UMMMMMM sounds like Allen hurts to me. Is this going to be one of those dont know what you lose till you lose him.

Advertisement
Well disagree 100% . I think this kid is going to end up a 4 star type of recruit not that it really matters all that much. But the thing that bothers me is this kid is a BULL and this is not a thing to joke about. This has been a feeder school as far as south Florida goes and they have been historically great, not good, but great to us minus a few head coaches with there heads up there ***. I said this in my QB comments regarding Mack Howard and I know I will get busted about it but I think there are a few kids in every class that maybe, just maybe you take a flyer on depending on certain scenarios. To me im not really saying this is a flyer type player and that probably comes off bad to certain people. But if you are on the fence on a wr take im leaning hard on taking this cat. From every thing we have heard this kid works hard, runs great routes and has great hands. UMMMMMM sounds like Allen hurts to me. Is this going to be one of those dont know what you lose till you lose him.
That's on HIM....Not on UM....It was HIS decision.....

Advertisement
Unless we taking 5 WRs..(which I doubt).. there’s no room for him at this moment. I’m not taking him over Brown, Innis or Williams. Now things can change. It’s only March.

Innis told Robby he’s going all the way until signing day. (Not sure if he meant Dec or Feb) So as far as I’m concerned you save a spot for him until the end

Advertisement
Is it because he wouldn't shut down his recruitment? That would make sense to me.
Out of his own mouth, he said moms wasn’t happy that she wasn’t consulted. He still likes Miami. I believe it, cause he didn’t commit to UGA right after.

Look recruiting is a game of selling your product. You can not be emotional in this game, not saying you are, just stating a fact. Mario got this. Personally… I want this kid in the class. He comes from a feeder school, his route running is advanced for his age, and he has hands the size of Kobe. He would be a great compliment to a speedster like Robby and Jalen, to a terminator like Hykeem. If it works out great if not, next man up but this kid is a serious talent, ranking be damned.

Out of his own mouth, he said moms wasn’t happy that she wasn’t consulted. He still likes Miami. I believe it, cause he didn’t commit to UGA right after.

Look recruiting is a game of selling your product. You can not be emotional in this game, not saying you are, just stating a fact. Mario got this. Personally… I want this kid in the class. He comes from a feeder school, his route running is advanced for his age, and he has hands the size of Kobe. He would be a great compliment to a speedster like Robby and Jalen, to a terminator like Hykeem. If it works out great if not, next man up but this kid is a serious talent, ranking be damned.

I hope u don’t mean Kobe Bryant, b/c Kobe’s hands were small. Lol

Advertisement
he decommitted last week lol
yeah i understand that he decommitted.. but i was wondering if he lost his spot before he decommitted because he wouldn't shut down his recruitment? others are saying he wasn't being recruited as hard as the other receivers..

Advertisement
I stand corrected on that, point being that the kid has the type of hands where he could catch the ball with just one hand.

Just giving u a hard time man; I knew what u meant. Lol. That actually held Kobe back from being even more great. But I did notice the kids’ hands. He has some mitts on him; at the end of the day, he de-committed. So that’s on him, especially if he committed w/o his mom’s approval.

I saw traits of him being a really good player, but w/ the new staff bruh, I’m no longer up in arms of guys who de-commit, even if I like the prospect. That other staph, I would’ve been big mad. Lol

Just giving u a hard time man; I knew what u meant. Lol. That actually held Kobe back from being even more great. But I did notice the kids’ hands. He has some mitts on him; at the end of the day, he de-committed. So that’s on him, especially if he committed w/o his mom’s approval.

I saw traits of him being a really good player, but w/ the new staff bruh, I’m no longer up in arms of guys who de-commit, even if I like the prospect. That other staph, I would’ve been big mad. Lol
It was more embarrassment than anything else. For someone that watches so much NBA it was a clear fvck on my end. It was 💯 a thing that separated Kobe and Mike

Unless we taking 5 WRs..(which I doubt).. there’s no room for him at this moment. I’m not taking him over Brown, Innis or Williams. Now things can change. It’s only March.

Innis told Robby he’s going all the way until signing day. (Not sure if he meant Dec or Feb) So as far as I’m concerned you save a spot for him until the end
That’s good news. I just want Brown and Williams on board early. Then we can swing for the fences for Inniss. Jean f***** up big time. Only way he gets back in this class is if we lose Inniss and Williams. Which I see us getting at least one of them along with Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back