2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya'll have to remember, these aren't adults here. These are 17-18 year old kids with the world being thrown at them right now. Being unsure and indecisive at this stage is kind of a pre-req. If the allure of UM, Miami and putting on for the crib it's enough for a kid from MNW to stay home then so be it. He's making one of the most important decision of his life. I'm not going to **** on a 17yo kid because he doesn't have it all figured out yet. And stop with the madness, I hate when a kid decommits its "well he wasn't that good anyway". He's a good receiver that runs advanced routes for his age. Maybe we get him, maybe we don't. I have faith in Mario & Co. that we'll bring in quality talent this cycle. Either way, we'll be good. Looking back from now the kids that didn't stick will look back and regret they didn't hop on when the U was on its way back up. Finally, yall know what it is...How many kids play themselves decommitting from us? You've seen how that went. Just buckle up and enjoy the ride.
He don’t have to have it all figured out yet…..all he needs to do is figure out that Miami is in his best interests.

Advertisement
Dont Play Yourself I Love You GIF by Music Choice

Andy, these WR spots gonna full up and you're gonna quickly realize..........

Advertisement
Want this kid regardless of who we get. He’s a crazy hard worker and has great hands. Those attributes usually equate to a successful career

Robby, Jalen, Hykeem plus 1 of Innis/JC Wr/OOS elite guy.

The part of recruiting that a lot of kids don’t understand is, in the beginning of the contact period you could be talking 15 schools on the regular but as the year goes on that number dwindles down and sometimes it’s not on your terms. Recruiters at top schools can make you feel like a priority while also stringing you along. Spots are going to start filling up. The worst thing that can happen to a kid is getting left at the alter after spring/summer evaluations. Not saying that is or will happen here but the grass isn’t always greener. Best of luck to him. I highly doubt he’ll be in UM’s class

Advertisement
Why are y’all acting like this is the one 3 star recruit that’s going to be the next Amari Cooper?? Plenty of elite WRs that are going to commit to Miami we needed the extra room… NEXT!!
Under that theory, and i’m not hating, are you keeping Seymour in this class considering your point? Jean is a baller. I agree, but stars mean crap with south florida kids sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back