2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** him. Not worried about recruiting, especially at receiver.

Advertisement
Screenshot 2022-03-18 212246.png

Advertisement
Too me WRs aren’t a premium. You should be able to find them all over. It’s the OL and DL that we need to be concerned about losing and gaining.
I don’t disagree as I think I understand that you purposely are painting with a broad brush but we 100% need the right WRs. We haven’t had a dominant one that really put fear in an opposing defense in a minute.

That kid is lightning. In cfb he would basically be like Tyreke Hill in the ACC. Not saying he's THpp though
Robby Washington is a must get for that reason alone. We need to begin to stack elite speed in addition to talent and Robby has both. The great Miami Hurricane teams were always known for their team speed. The kid is stupid fast, he's local and he's a legacy(Well, sort of). Speed speed speed speed speed and more speed. Then after that I want more speed. I don't want more cowbell, I want more speed! MOAR SPEED!!!!!!! Speed is like garlic. You can never have too much!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Both interesting and strange

Yes, there is some conflicting intel out there, potentially some of it is coming from Jean himself. He has given an explanation (to some) that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. This one might have a couple more plot twists, I think everything hinges on if/when Jean gets a commitable offer from UGa.

Advertisement
I miss the old Andy , straight from the 'Go Andy

Chop up the soul Andy, set on his goals Andy

I hate the new Andy, the bad mood Andy

The always rude Andy, spaz in the news Andy

I miss the sweet Andy, chop up the beats Andy

I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Andy

See I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Andys

And now I look and look around and there's so many Andy’s

I used to love Andy, I used to love Andy

I even had the Miami gloves, I thought I was Andy

What if Andy made a song about Andy

Called "I Miss The Old Andy, " man that would be so Andy

$ec. Fck him

Advertisement
I miss the old Andy , straight from the 'Go Andy

Chop up the soul Andy, set on his goals Andy

I hate the new Andy, the bad mood Andy

The always rude Andy, spaz in the news Andy

I miss the sweet Andy, chop up the beats Andy

I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Andy

See I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Andys

And now I look and look around and there's so many Andy’s

I used to love Andy, I used to love Andy

I even had the Miami gloves, I thought I was Andy

What if Andy made a song about Andy

Called "I Miss The Old Andy, " man that would be so Andy

$ec. Fck him
You missed one.
Drunk?

Yes, there is some conflicting intel out there, potentially some of it is coming from Jean himself. He has given an explanation (to some) that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. This one might have a couple more plot twists, I think everything hinges on if/when Jean gets a commitable offer from UGa.
And I think you are absolutely dead on. 100%

Kid is good but it made no sense to take him so early. We’re in on Hykeem, Jalen, and Robbie Washington. Those are just the local guys too. I don’t even see us taking more than 3. We have a young and talented room to begin with anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back