2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not surprised. When Buttcrack went to Ga, there were knowledgeable folks that said Jean would bounce because he was tied to Coach Buttcrack. He’s a real good player, but this class is packed w Wr talent…we’ll get true ballers that want to be Canes🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Im the SPEEEEDDDD guy on here as much as anybody but its not the only thing needed to be a legit college WR. Dude had good film and seems alot of people felt like he was legit so thats good.. I was told he ran 10.8s tho and when I asked for verified times, none were given. That type of stuff sets players like this up to fail, cant be talking about practice times with VT watches because 10.8 in practice and 11.6 in real meets dont make sense..

I will still say dude is a legit prospect because he proved it on field where it matters, and this is someone who preaches we slowww AF and need to get back to brand of being MIAMI FOOTBALL, FASTEST TEAM ON THE FIE
Speed is not the be all end all but imo as a old fast guy his times are alarming. 11.6 is unacceptable. Even into a head wind with a bad start lol He could be the next Jarvis Landry and his speed doesn’t matter but I can’t sit here and say this is a catastrophic loss. WR is stacked locally and nationally we should be fine. Next man up!

Advertisement
[Deleted by Maude’s. Appreciate the information but please summarize points. Please do not cut and paste entire articles from other websites. It exposes CIS to a potential copyright problem.]

From Ivins tonight:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of yall are really in your feelings. This kid tape looks great. I was always taught, a great route runner doesn't show you his true speed until its too late. Jean's tape shows he knows how to run routes properly. He's sure handed. And he produces against some of the top talent in the country in sfla.

If we aren't interested, I'm guessing we have bigger fish already in the bag. If we are, we obviously weren't doing something right. If the staff is immediately hosting him, after he decommitted, its probably the latter.

Advertisement
I have no issue with Jean and wish him well. I personally want another 3 S.FL. WR and the Juco kid I am drawing a blank on. I could take or leave Jean as I have at least 4 S. FL WR's higher than him. Odds are low we get all of them. I hate it for Seymore, but I push him out. We are going to be fine at WR.

Mario said “We big game fishing”. in any other class under a different regime this kid would be considered our biggest pull at the position. Under Mario unfortunately for him and others they will be seen as plan c and d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back