2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Mario…but think he’s about to discover recruiting at UM is A LOT differ than recruiting at Bama or even Oregon.

Honestly hope we do well enough nationally we can tell most of the locals and their handlers to fvck off 😂

I know a lot of kids down here who have been humbled and ****ed off by how straightforward Mario is. If he wants you he goes all out. If Mario and Gattis wanted Jean as badly as they are pursuing other guys BMAC leaving would have little to no impact here. Don't shoot the messenger... Don't mix this up with a Manny decommit. This too shall pass and pass well lmao.

Advertisement
Yes bro. 11.6 then follow that up with 23.2 back to back meets is about as bad as it gets. He can be Georgia and not be fast lol And the 23.2 was with a tailwind. Ain’t no spinning those times.
Im the SPEEEEDDDD guy on here as much as anybody but its not the only thing needed to be a legit college WR. Dude had good film and seems alot of people felt like he was legit so thats good.. I was told he ran 10.8s tho and when I asked for verified times, none were given. That type of stuff sets players like this up to fail, cant be talking about practice times with VT watches because 10.8 in practice and 11.6 in real meets dont make sense..

I will still say dude is a legit prospect because he proved it on field where it matters, and this is someone who preaches we slowww AF and need to get back to brand of being MIAMI FOOTBALL, FASTEST TEAM ON THE FIELD

Advertisement
I know a lot of kids down here who have been humbled and ****ed off by how straightforward Mario is. If he wants you he goes all out. If Mario and Gattis wanted Jean as badly as they are pursuing other guys BMAC leaving would have little to no impact here. Don't shoot the messenger... Don't mix this up with a Manny decommit. This too shall pass and pass well lmao.
Need to see some bad news from you soon. My heart can only take so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's what I am thinking. Love that Mario is casting a wide national net. These kids down here man...
He had committed to McClendon. I called this right after McClendon left to UGA. Surprised it took this long. Mario isn't sweating this kid with everything we have out there. Trust me on that. To the guys crying about Miami being a placeholder get it together. This isn't that. Those days are long gone.

Advertisement
He had committed to McClendon. I called this right after McClendon left to UGA. Surprised it took this long. Mario isn't sweating this kid with everything we have out there. Trust me on that. To the guys crying about Miami being a placeholder get it together. This isn't that. Those days are long gone.

Should we tell them who we MIGHT get instead?

These kids down here talk. And when you see and hear kids at your position getting a certain level of attention and you're not getting that you read between the lines. He left and wasn't dropped but I can say with certainty we aren't worried there
You're keeping our sanity, man, with a dose of realism. Thanks, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back