2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes bro. 11.6 then follow that up with 23.2 back to back meets is about as bad as it gets. He can be Georgia and not be fast lol And the 23.2 was with a tailwind. Ain’t no spinning those times.
If his speed is really 11.6 then yes his speed is just average for a D1 WR... That speed roughly translates to a 4.67 forty so unless he's 6'5" with a 35 inch vert that's not a good time at all

Advertisement
If his speed is really 11.6 then yes his speed is just average for a D1 WR... That speed roughly translates to a 4.67 forty so unless he's 6'5" with a 35 inch vert that's not a good time at all
4.67 for a HS Junior is plenty fast. Not a speedster like Jalen Brown but this kid is a stud. Sucks we lost him but not the end of the world.

The only surprise I have is it took this long TBH. He was 6 or 7 on our board from what I understand at WR. He's a solid receiver but we aren't going for solid as of right now.
Maybe the block is getting hot for a certain SFL WR and this was to make room 👀👀👀…. Or just wishful thinking on my part

Advertisement
4.67 for a HS Junior is plenty fast. Not a speedster like Jalen Brown but this kid is a stud. Sucks we lost him but not the end of the world.
4.67 is average for a D1 WR which is what I said so in a class loaded with freakishly talented WR's we will be fine..

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back