2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
B-Mac lied to Brooklyndee too when he assured him that he hadn’t seen interviewed for the job, That’s some straight up bum **** right there.
What a straight up jerk off. Good riddance. Dude would've bailed at the first opportunity anyway. Let's get some coaches that want to be here and want to be a part of building this program back up into championship caliber. TRob and BMac are excellent recruiters but they are not irreplaceable. Not by a long shot. Lots of great young coaches out there. Let's freaking go!

I don’t understand why any WR would have Georgia as a dream school
I didn’t get it either till I thought about it . The kids we are recruiting now we’re born in 2004. SFla kid usually start playing ball out the womb almost. So that means when they were 3 Alabama hired Saban. The rise of the $EC and the incompetence of Miami coincide with the bulk of their childhood. They don’t remember good Miami teams at all unless they watch the documentaries.

Yea Field is good money.

It's just that B Mac was starting to clock with the local guys and he bounces he woulda done work here. Luckily he likely can only poach maybe 1 kid from down here as Uga loves in state wrs.
all UM has to do is say ... see what a POS liar he is. He literally lied to you every day for weeks while he was doing shady **** in the background.

Advertisement
That's really it, just such a ****** thing to do to Mario imo. So incredibly unprofessional.
I wonder how much money they paid him to put him up to it. Bmac to me is lower than whale ***** on the bottom of the ocean. I don't care how good of a recruiter he is. We don't need maggots like that here while we are trying to build something special. We need guys who are all in and want to be a part of this family.

Yall definitely gotta chill on this kid. WR is one position we wont have any problem recruiting. We are gonna get who we want. The kids didn't just get excited cuz of some coaches. They are excited about what Miami and Cristobal is doing with the program. What Ruiz is doing on NIL, all that. These freak outs are not necessary. UGA is not gonna recruit down here harder than we are. This is Northwestern kid, we have bunch of them on our roster. Plus Mario is a recruiting assassin in his own. When the other WRs commit its on.

I wonder how much money they paid him to put him up to it. Bmac to me is lower than whale ***** on the bottom of the ocean. I don't care how good of a recruiter he is. We don't need maggots like that here while we are trying to build something special. We need guys who are all in and want to be a part of this family.
They may have really upped his pay. UGA gets a good coach, and the blueprints to everything Miami is going to do for the next severals years in terms of infrastructure improvements and recruiting. That's some valuable intel.

Advertisement
Yall definitely gotta chill on this kid. WR is one position we wont have any problem recruiting. We are gonna get who we want. The kids didn't just get excited cuz of some coaches. They are excited about what Miami and Cristobal is doing with the program. What Ruiz is doing on NIL, all that. These freak outs are not necessary. UGA is not gonna recruit down here harder than we are. This is Northwestern kid, we have bunch of them on our roster. Plus Mario is a recruiting assassin in his own. When the other WRs commit its on.
I agree. We need to rebuild the trenches. Mario and his Oline and Dline coaches can accomplish that goal.

We also have very good running back and tight end coaches that will help us recruit the great instate running backs and out of state tight ends In 2023. We will get at least three of the top six receivers in Florida without BMac. I believe we will get five of the six minus Innis who goes to USC.

Innis liked BMac but no way he or any other receiver with a brain goes to a run oriented Georgia team. Georgia just won a National Championship with a great defense and running the ball against an Alabama defense that is loaded up front. No way Kirby Not Smart changes his offensive philosoph. Stated differently, if he can beat Bama running the ball then he will be able to beat less talented teams up front with the same conservative offense. Do not worry about the receivers until proven otherwise.

They may have really upped his pay. UGA gets a good coach, and the blueprints to everything Miami is going to do for the next severals years in terms of infrastructure improvements and recruiting. That's some valuable intel.
Valuable intel? I guess… we aren’t reinventing the wheel here, we are playing catch up. Think you are looking way too deep into this one.

B-Mac lied to Brooklyndee too when he assured him that he hadn’t been interviewed for the job, That’s some straight up bum **** right there.
Idk how that wouldn't rub players and parents the wrong way. Like for real haha if I was a parent I would remember that. Could give 2 *****

Advertisement
Advertisement
10.8 is elite high school speed
I guess our definition of "elite" could differ, it is a good/great time. Not "elite." Elite by definition is only a select few that are experts at their craft. Anthony Schwartz running a 10.09 in HS is "elite" Jeff Demps running in the 10.2's is "elite" quite a few people in Miami and elsewhere run 10.8. It is good, he is plenty fast, but the track time is now elite.

**** I think Jalen Brown even ran in the 10.6's last year.

Im from Jamaica. 13 and 14 year olds run that. And no, its not elite.
I think its how guys look at it.. for a junior "FOOTBALL PLAYER" who runs track for fun, that is legit speed..with focus he would be down in 10.5 or better range by time he enrolls, high level on football field..

For true track runner 10.8 is run of mill, for someone in jamaican track culture which is on high level.. its different.. he a football player running track, not a track runner..

I guess our definition of "elite" could differ, it is a good/great time. Not "elite." Elite by definition is only a select few that are experts at their craft. Anthony Schwartz running a 10.09 in HS is "elite" Jeff Demps running in the 10.2's is "elite" quite a few people in Miami and elsewhere run 10.8. It is good, he is plenty fast, but the track time is now elite.

**** I think Jalen Brown even ran in the 10.6's last year.
These man don't know speed. Ima track guy. I was on Jamaica Junior team with Bolt. Different events. But being from there and around that. You seen raw speed in high school. Bolt ran 20.61 as a 15 year old Junior athlete to win the World Junior title, which is under 20.

Florida has also produced sime ridiculously fast players. Don't know if yall remember Xavier Carter from Palm Bay who went to LSU when Saban was there, ran 19.6 in a race Bolt got 4th in 07. Ridiculously fast in high school before that. Ran 10.29 and 20.49. Long story short, 10.8 is not elite speed.

I think its how guys look at it.. for a junior "FOOTBALL PLAYER" who runs track for fun, that is legit speed..with focus he would be down in 10.5 or better range by time he enrolls, high level on football field..

For true track runner 10.8 is run of mill, for someone in jamaican track culture which is on high level.. its different.. he a football player running track, not a track runner..
But speed is speed because you have football players who have and had elite speed. Anthony Schwartz who went to Auburn had elite speed. For football my opinion of elite speed is 10.5. Simply because of the mass they usually have to carry to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back