2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
How yall gonna just randomly say kid leaving. Is BMac the man or Cristobal? Sorry i know the sky is falling and all, but it aint. We will be fine. TRob and BMac are not the only good coaches and they are not the only good recruiters. Sorry. The guy at the top is what tells if we gonna be successful or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s got good speed but idk about a 10.8 100 meter, he’d be blowing past people easy. He reminds me of the kid we got from Northwestern in the 21 class.

Anybody here think BMAC recruiting him to Miami and then bolting to UGA the next day will hurt their relationship?

Advertisement
Advertisement
B Mac said he would call him everyday until he commits.
Them calls aibt gonna stop in Athens.

Just hope the city of Atlanta have some stud wrs that will make him forget
you know the scene, you think field keeps this strong. my thought was Field was gonna be more influential than anything else in this one.

Advertisement
you know the scene, you think field keeps this strong. my thought was Field was gonna be more influential than anything else in this one.
Yea Field is good money.

It's just that B Mac was starting to clock with the local guys and he bounces he woulda done work here. Luckily he likely can only poach maybe 1 kid from down here as Uga loves in state wrs.

I could be way off, I’ve spent no time looking into ‘23 recruits. But if this wasn’t MNW I’d be worried. I trust Mario on the trail and I think this kid’ll stick. And yes I know he said UGA is his dream school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back