2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andy Jean is a super underrated player. That 3* rating is criminal. He’s a 4* caliber player and puts up solid numbers in the most competitive area in the Country for HS football. MWN kid with a ton of upside. Give me Hykeem, Jalen Brown and Robby Washington now and call it a day.

Swing for the fences with Inniss but I see him going to USC. Hope I’m wrong… Either way get the top3 with Jean and it’s an all-timer class at WR.

Advertisement
Great pickup by Mario and B-Mac. Young man is a savage, no doubt about it.

He is an incredibly advanced route runner at this stage of his development. He also possesses excellent speed and great hands. He is an extremely twitchy athlete, and his suddenness in-n-out of breaks is sick.

Williams, Washington, Brown, and Innis better get on the train before it leaves the station. If we land 4 out of these 5 WR’s, the rest of college football will be dealing with a BIG problem for a few years. These dudes are all next level.
I’m sure Washington is the only one of the 3 who would need to save a spot. Innis and Brown are 5* caliber kids. You wait until the very end for them. The train conductor holds the train for those 2 no matter how late they are arriving. Lol.

Williams I think will commit before his season starts. Just got a feeling he will jump on board sooner then later.

Amazing tape ✅
Offers from big schools ✅

What am I missing? Why is this kid not rated higher?

Advertisement
I’m sure Washington is the only one of the 3 who would need to save a spot. Innis and Brown are 5* caliber kids. You wait until the very end for them. The train conductor holds the train for those 2 no matter how late they are arriving. Lol.

Williams I think will commit before his season starts. Just got a feeling he will jump on board sooner then later.
Have you seen Washington play, or at least his film? Kid should be a top priority (past issues with his momma aside). We haven’t had a dude with his speed and ability in eons.

In my opinion, he is as much of a “must get” as any of the other guys on our board. Even if we have to bring him in as an athlete, I hope that Mario is prioritizing him.

Advertisement
May be the fastest decommit ever with BMac going to UGA. Why can’t we have nice things??????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back