2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closest Cane would be Allen Hurns. Sharp routes and wiry strength. Jean might be faster, though.

Allen wasn't a 10.8 kid (edit: career best 11.69 according to wiki). His routes weren't as sharp as this kid's, either. That is some Jeudy-esque twitch in his routes. Prototypical NFL receiver from a physical talent perspective.

Edit: with his size/length and skillset he would make an amzing CB prospect, too.

Really hyped, not just for this primo stud, but because kids are realizing this class won't have room for everyone

Last edited:
Advertisement
1643490068221.png

Advertisement
Closest Cane would be Allen Hurns. Sharp routes and wiry strength. Jean might be faster, though.
Joker is faster than Hurns, he’s more quick-twitch as a strider & a top end accelerator, he gets out of breaks with suddenness. He’s not as physical as Hurns was though.

My comp for him is Jordan Addison, but he’s still growing & will probably end up around on the + side of 6’2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Per his 7-on-7 coach, he ran a 10.8 at his first track practice. Legit 6’1 and wiry. Wears the biggest gloves on the team. Work ethic compared to Kam Kinchens.

If he keeps honing that natural pop out of his breaks, he will be very hard to cover.
Running 10.8s this early in season at track PRACTICE means he should be recording 10.6 type speed of his junior year?! That means he is BLAZING fasssst.. Growing up, knowing how some city kids get hyped Ill wait to see what them official times look like in spring.. Good to hear tho..

Joker is faster than Hurns, he’s more quick-twitch as a strider & a top end accelerator, he gets out of breaks with suddenness. He’s not as physical as Hurns was though.

My comp for him is Jordan Addison, but he’s still growing & will probably end up around on the + side of 6’2.
I saw Devontae Smith in those highlights. Smooth athlete who can run routes and catch the ball. Obviously not saying as good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back