Androol, you baitin’ me, son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
You posting what got me an infraction, then locking my thread like a weasel before I can respond? Why didn’t you show all the posts that little snitch miamicuntface69 made following me around the board stalking and instigating?

I didn’t know that bytch existed until he started stalking me around the board. You gotta be a real cumstain to infract a Living Legend for counterpunching a stalking troll.

Advertisement
You posting what got me an infraction, then locking my thread like a weasel before I can respond? Why didn’t you show all the posts that little snitch miamicuntface69 made following me around the board stalking and instigating?

I didn’t know that bytch existed until he started stalking me around the board. You gotta be a real cumstain to infract a Living Legend for counterpunching a stalking troll.

Report his post then and we will look at it. he is one warning away from a ban already.

Advertisement
Reporting posts is for lil b!tches.

giphy-23.gif

Down goes Fraizer.....
Down goes Frazier.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back