Andrew or D$ give us back the transfer portal sub forum PLZ

Yall just need a better process of editing the titles and applying proper labels. Mods got to put in some work.
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Advertisement
Don't see an issue... Doesn't matter what the title is and where it's located...People are gonna post in it regardless.... So what if it's a few extra clicks to get there...
I'm goin full PSB here - Pro Staff Brigade!!!!!!!!!!!...... The Mods Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Season 1 Rules GIF by Amazon Prime Video
I don’t know of any Maude’s who agree with getting rid of the sub-forum. It was a surprise to us as well. We don’t make all the calls. We just do as asked.

I'd make it it's own section. Recruiting, Portal, and so forth down the forums list. I never liked it at the top of the recruiting section and sure as **** don't like it now.

Also, too many **** sticky threads. Place is a mess.
It would be good as it’s own forum. The sticky threads have been temporary because of the end of the year awards but those have now been unpinned because enough people cried complained about @PIPO and the committee he leads causing them to have to scroll their fat ******* fingers another second. It’s been resolved though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Chip leaves UCLA for the NFL, the Portal will heat up again for another 30 days with not just UCLA transfers, but the domino effect if UCLA hires another collegiate coach.

Bring back the Portal subforum…portal activity is not limited to a few weeks of the year.

If Chip leaves UCLA for the NFL, the Portal will heat up again for another 30 days with not just UCLA transfers, but the domino effect if UCLA hires another collegiate coach.

Bring back the Portal subforum…portal activity is not limited to a few weeks of the year.

Exactly. We are soon going to be in spring ball and speculating on who is entering the next transfer portal based on spring games and depth charts
which is now less than 90 days away (April 16-30)

and again to all the blind that complained and took away the vote of like 90% who liked it, here you go - welcome to 2014

how to bookmark on iPhone or Mac

And for the true Neanderthals-
how to bookmark on chrome / android

Last edited:
Advertisement
Now if only we had a transfer portal sub forum to more easily track players into the transfer portal

Exactly. We are soon going to be in spring ball and speculating on who is entering the next transfer portal based on spring games and depth charts
which is now less than 90 days away (April 16-30)

and again to all the blind that complained and took away the vote of like 90% who liked it, here you go - welcome to 2014

how to bookmark on iPhone or Mac

And for the true Neanderthals-
how to bookmark on chrome / android

Guess moved Spring Portal to May 1-15

Advertisement
Back