Andrew or D$ give us back the transfer portal sub forum PLZ

Advertisement
When a HS prospect jumps into the por6al and we bump a thread, the label/tag should be changed to "Portal" and the title should have some coding like (College -> Portal -> Where they committed.

Just needs cleanup and maintenance on the main board. Mods do a decent enough job, just needs uniformity, consistency, and more timely edits.

Need a true OCD sicko freakazoid on the team.

The problem is a lot of people didn’t even know it existed. I got a lot of texts asking why there were no threads on Ward and Taulia.

It made sense when the Portal was hot, but it’s going to be a lot more narrow for the next couple months. Maybe we can reopen after spring.
Exactly. I agree. Now that it’s died down, it’s annoying cause it all technically is recruiting talk. After spring it should be separated for like 2 weeks again. Then Back out till December again

The problem is a lot of people didn’t even know it existed. I got a lot of texts asking why there were no threads on Ward and Taulia.

It made sense when the Portal was hot, but it’s going to be a lot more narrow for the next couple months. Maybe we can reopen after spring.
You can’t Qure stupid. Don’t play down to the lowest common dumbinator 😎

And for all of those types, it’s called a bookmark - been around for a really long time - Google it! 😂

Last edited:
Advertisement

Just give out your cell number here and we will all text you to keep it seperate. no weird stuff i promise.

Advertisement

wtf

I prefer the separate Portal subforum. But asking for it to return to the subforum seems like we're fighting the tide. Tide is coming in regardless of what we do.

Season 3 Wave GIF by Outlander

Advertisement
I'd make it it's own section. Recruiting, Portal, and so forth down the forums list. I never liked it at the top of the recruiting section and sure as **** don't like it now.

Also, too many **** sticky threads. Place is a mess.

Advertisement

new Bank to ease our pain?

Advertisement
Back