Andrew-Dmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.

mianjomar

Junior
I'm not being critical but obviously Pete left at the worse possible time. In my opinion it's crucial for you guys flood the board with recruiting updates throug NSD. Some of the loyal posters have indicated they will go to 247 to get updates. That would be damaging to CIS. Pete's gone but in a sense Pete's been scarce for some time. The commit list isn't even current. That's a bad optic. I understand this is free board but thanks to you guys it's been the best of breed. Please accept this as my attempt to be constructive. Just communicate as best you can.

Advertisement
Pretty sure they don’t have control over when someone decides to leave to pursue other opportunities.

This is a free site, be thankful for what we get and realize they will get someone solid to replace Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is your second thread about this. Get over it

Some guys are desperate for attention. If he really cared, he could easily send those guys direct messages.

We have some very strange posters on this board.

All sites reach their peak and then slowly die, this one is on its death watch

Advertisement
Guys, we are working hard on a lot of things including a replacement. CIS is going to go over a transformation over the next month. Things are going on behind the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back