Andrew Bunch 16' QB 6'1" 190lbs

Cash

Emperor
Premium
This is Nate Johnson's QB... No big offers but he's a late bloomer. Caught an elbow injury in the 3rd game of the season and missed 5 weeks. Over 2200 yards passing and I've lost count of the TD's but it's a lot. Only thrown 4-5 ints all year. He can also run the ball. Great in the pocket with his feet and ball placement is very good. Very smart kid! We are averaging 40 points per game. I know we have Allison but this kid would likely commit on the spot (he has told me that but you know how kids are) if offered in case we lost Allison in this coaching change.

2015 Highlights - Andrew Bunch highlights

Advertisement
I LOVE this kids footwork... I doubt Miami would offer, but he's got good potential and I could see him playing division 1 football somewhere

24/32 230 yards passing and 3 TD's zero Int's, 25 yards rushing in 28-20 win over Hillsboro

19/28 376 yards passing, 5 TD's Zero Int's
38 yards rushing and a TD

56-15 win and onto the state championship game next Friday for 5A

Bunch is the real deal. Passed for over 3300 yards 34 TD's in the 11 games he played. What is not mentioned is that in 5 of his games he did not play in the second half. In most others did not play after halfway through the third QTR. In the state championship passed for 330 and 5 TDs and did not throw a pass in the 4th QTR. If he played all games and his coach was a guy who runs up the score he would have 7 or 8 thousand yards and 50 TD's. He can run with it too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back