Andreu Swasey

Noliaboi

Sophomore
I'm not thrilled about the potential of the Butch hire but I don't hate it either. I'm somewhere in the middle honestly but I'm willing to get on board and give him a shot.

However, It will be his first strike for me if he keeps Andreu Swasey.

I don't even want to hear, "the head coach sets the tone for the type of program the S&C coach uses".

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not thrilled about the potential of the Butch hire but I don't hate it either. I'm somewhere in the middle honestly but I'm willing to get on board and give him a shot.

However, It will be his first strike for me if he keeps Andrew Swasey.

I don't even want to hear, "the head coach sets the tone for the type of program the S&C coach uses".

I agree wholeheartedly...Swasey has to go regardless of who they hire.

I'd agree that this would be a concern. However, I don't think he'll keep him.....He has to know a lot of folks who are superior to Swasey....

However, It will be his first strike for me if he keeps Andrew Swasey.

Advertisement
The team constantly fades towards the end of the season every year. If Butch keeps him, then we're in deep ****.

Advertisement
The team constantly fades towards the end of the season every year. If Butch keeps him, then we're in deep ****.

Didn't they just go 4-1? Yeah it's **** competition but it's always **** competition. Coaching, coaching, coaching. The team plays FSU close and stacks up physically. Swasey isn't good but those kids aren't physically outclassed in any game. They're out schemed and put out of position almost every week

Yall heard and believe it when Golden spewed it. The Corporate Canes are so easy to notice.m Hate the BOT and administration, but think and move just like em.

Advertisement
Yall heard and believe it when Golden spewed it. The Corporate Canes are so easy to notice.m Hate the BOT and administration, but think and move just like em.

Nope been on the Fire Swasey since the Coker days around the time we got our sh** pushed in down in Atlanta at the Peach Bowl!

Advertisement

However, It will be his first strike for me if he keeps Andreu Swasey.

The head coach sets the tone for the program the s&c coach uses. thats the truth. golden wanted these kids beefed up butch will have them lean & like lightning.

Also how these kids are used makes them look slower. They'll look much more athletic in attack mode. Rather then patty cake.

No, no, no!

I can not be convinced that Swasey should retain his Job!

But yeah, who am I? I'm not cutting the check!

If I was, Mark D followed by Swasey would be the first I call to tell them "thanks for your services, good luck in your future endeavors"

the thing I would be most excited with a Butch hire is the return of dominant O and D lines, don't care if its with or without swasey as long as it happens

Advertisement
Back