Andres Borregales back at Booker T. ?

Cane47

תחי ישראל
Fact or Fiction?
I’m going with Fact.
Was going to put “Breaking” in the title, but not my style.
LOL !

Advertisement
Breaking is everyone's style.

1599609066719.png

Advertisement
LOL so much for that greyshirt because of all the studs that were coming!!!

I think you mean redshirt, no? Our other kicker is accurate within the 25. After that he doesn't have the leg strength. So I expect this kid to be our starting kicker the moment he hits campus.

Advertisement
I think you mean redshirt, no? Our other kicker is accurate within the 25. After that he doesn't have the leg strength. So I expect this kid to be our starting kicker the moment he hits campus.
No he means Grayshirt. Grayshirt is more of an enrollee-timing mechanism as opposed to a redshirt which is more of a playing/eligibility mechanism.

Talk of his brother staying an extra year... He could redshirt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not even a redshirt. Everybody gets a free year of eligibility
Yes, but the devil is in the details. The NCAA hasn't raised the scholarship limit, so there's a problem with the numbers. It may or may not work out with guys transferring because there'll be less spots at other schools as well.

Otherwise, there'll be guys with eligibility, but no scholarship.

Advertisement
Yes, but the devil is in the details. The NCAA hasn't raised the scholarship limit, so there's a problem with the numbers. It may or may not work out with guys transferring because there'll be less spots at other schools as well.

I am guessing there will be some clarification on this at year end. The seniors dont count against the 85 limit if they return so it will be as if they "graduated" and are gone. So the elder Borregales can play this year, come back, and be the 86th man and it does not matter. The younger can redshirt next year if he wants which would make sense if the elder returns.

We have to want to keep them too

Advertisement
Back