André 3000 Starting For The Heat

Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

Advertisement
This is one of those rare moments where my faith in mankind is restored. I came into this thread expecting a bunch of *****ing & "eewww ***".

But no. This. This is the way.

By the way, Jimmy could tell us he's transitioning & he welcomes all comers & I'd still respect him for keeping us relevant with 2 finals appearances with the rosters he did it with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is all fun and games for Jimmy. He did the dreads last year and now this. This will be the headshot that will have to be used on TV and other media for the season. He's just having fun with the media. He's all business on the court.

lol yep and it will be there all year long. Last season I was confused whenever I was checking the Heat highlights I was like who the f is the guy with the dreads? Its going to be on every Heat thumbnail for 2023/24. Butler one smart dude

There’s a lot of angst and animosity from Heat fans right now after “Dame Time” fell through the cracks so at least Jimmy’s still there to lighten the mood. The thing I don’t get is all this anger directed at Pat Riley. He did everything he could do to get Dame but they just don’t have the assets. Nobody is trading a top ten player for Tyler Herro bro unless they’re insane. The only other option was to offer Bam or Jimmy, and if you’re giving up that to get Dame then what’s the point?

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see how Herro plays after a whole summer of expecting to be traded-

The way the Heat are presently constructed it’s gonna be hard to repeat what they did last year-

With Strus and Vincent gone they were a big part of their success-

Gonna be fun to see what happens.

There’s a lot of angst and animosity from Heat fans right now after “Dame Time” fell through the cracks so at least Jimmy’s still there to lighten the mood. The thing I don’t get is all this anger directed at Pat Riley. He did everything he could do to get Dame but they just don’t have the assets. Nobody is trading a top ten player for Tyler Herro bro unless they’re insane. The only other option was to offer Bam or Jimmy, and if you’re giving up that to get Dame then what’s the point?
It's not that they didn't have the assets. They could have pulled a similar 3-way trade with the Suns. Portland's GM was just in his feelings and wanted to stick it to Dame and the Heat; refused to even engage in any talks with Miami.

It will be interesting to see how Herro plays after a whole summer of expecting to be traded-

The way the Heat are presently constructed it’s gonna be hard to repeat what they did last year-

With Strus and Vincent gone they were a big part of their success-

Gonna be fun to see what happens.
I agree that losing Vincent and Strus is a big loss for this team and I see the Heat taking a step back this year. Then again, they always seem to surprise us every year so we’ll see. Personally, I thought they should have gone after Jrue Holliday because he would have fit in perfectly with Heat culture. Now he’s with the **** Celtics.

Advertisement
Back