And you idiots still

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE'CANE

Senior
Buy tickets to go watch the game, cry about flying banners, and defend recruiting tactics used by CMR and the staff.

Even after we get outplayed by inferior teams, have very little player development especially on the offensive side of the ball, lose out on all our legacy recruits, have players contemplating flipping to G5 schools, havent gone after any really young talented OC (Briles was my pick since i saw him at FAU), cant beat out FSU in recruiting when it their lowest years ever, etc.

Sorry I love canes, so much so that i go to HS games to look at our committed players but i have to say we have to boycott the program. If things stay status quo we are getting smashed by UF next year to open the season. Hit them where it hurts season tickets, dont buy them, send a massage.

And one last thing stop bringing up the "bags" ***1n excuse. Even if its a widespread epidemic we should still win the pathetic Coastal with a roster full of MNW, CC, and Central kids. Bags may keep us from getting the 5 stars and winning the NC but Duke, BC, GT, and UVA aint dropping any ***1n bags and they mirked us.

Advertisement
Don't tell us what to do you whiny *** *****. I'm going to go to the game and root for my team. If you don't like it i'll buy you a pass to the blue lot so you can catch a fade.

Buy tickets to go watch the game, cry about flying banners, and defend recruiting tactics used by CMR and the staff.

Even after we get outplayed by inferior teams, have very little player development especially on the offensive side of the ball, lose out on all our legacy recruits, have players contemplating flipping to G5 schools, havent gone after any really young talented OC (Briles was my pick since i saw him at FAU), cant beat out FSU in recruiting when it their lowest years ever, etc.

Sorry I love canes, so much so that i go to HS games to look at our committed players but i have to say we have to boycott the program. If things stay status quo we are getting smashed by UF next year to open the season. Hit them where it hurts season tickets, dont buy them, send a massage.

And one last thing stop bringing up the "bags" ***1n excuse. Even if its a widespread epidemic we should still win the pathetic Coastal with a roster full of MNW, CC, and Central kids. Bags may keep us from getting the 5 stars and winning the NC but Duke, BC, GT, and UVA aint dropping any ***1n bags and they mirked us.
Church!

Cool Starry Bra.jpg

Advertisement
Don't tell us what to do you whiny *** *****. I'm going to go to the game and root for my team. If you don't like it i'll buy you a pass to the blue lot so you can catch a fade.
Yup your a winner, im sure u scare everyone posting comments like that. Btw you have no idea who i am, wat i do, and wat i see everyday. Do us all a favor and stop running ur dik suker. Like ive told others u dont have to comment on my ****. Do wat u want with ur lettuce doesnt change that fact that ur an idiot.

Yup your a winner, im sure u scare everyone posting comments like that. Btw you have no idea who i am, wat i do, and wat i see everyday. Do us all a favor and stop running ur dik suker. Like ive told others u dont have to comment on my ****. Do wat u want with ur lettuce doesnt change that fact that ur an idiot.

Tired of weak *** fans stomping around in the corner like a toddler with a diaper rash. If you don't want to support at very least the players than shut you're mouth. You have nothing to offer UM and UM doesn't owe you ****.

EC25094D-A3B2-46D6-9942-DA9A4DDCA690.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back