And we thought 58-0 and the Al Golden era was rock bottom

Manny is a dead man walking in a lost season. What exactly are they buying time for?
I didn't say they were smart or had any clue about what they're doing. The athletic department is a disaster and no one knows what they're doing. These people are jus dumb enough to say, he's fielding competitive teams that don't quit and he'll figure it out.

Advertisement
Yesterday's game wasn't rock bottom. The fact the admin hasn't fired Manny yet and admitted its abysmal failure means the program keeps sinking further. Unlike @Alex Jones , I have no faith they're going to get it right this time.
I’m saying this collective season as a whole. Not just this single game. This was just the cherry on top of it all.

That game sums up everything about Miami. Come out of the gates like it’s the first day of spring ball, off a bye week. Harvey makes an unreal play to keep it from getting out hand. 3 turnovers and after it seemingly felt like the game was over since the end of the first, we have a chance to tie it or win and throw a pick lmao.

No it wasn't. There was a silver lining in 58-0. The school couldn't avoid it any longer and they had to act. This loss lets them buy time and throw out excuses.
Bruh..wtf. We actively cheering for this team to get beat 50-0?..y’all don’t realize **** like that has put us here. Kids picking Miami in order to one day hopefully become 4th-6th rd FA..playing for anything but team success. no matter what these kids need to keep playing. Coaching staff is on the chopping board rn..Culture is maintained by players at this point. If at any point this team flat out quite like it did vs Clemson..that’s beyond coaching and a player problem..like many other teams this group came into this szn thinking it could do something special. They haven’t capitalized on plays that have been there to make.

Bruh..wtf. We actively cheering for this team to get beat 50-0?..y’all don’t realize **** like that has put us here. Kids picking Miami in order to one day hopefully become 4th-6th rd FA..playing for anything but team success. no matter what these kids need to keep playing. Coaching staff is on the chopping board rn..Culture is maintained by players at this point. If at any point this team flat out quite like it did vs Clemson..that’s beyond coaching and a player problem..like many other teams this group came into this szn thinking it could do something special. They haven’t capitalized on plays that have been there to make.
I'm not rooting to get beat 58-0, but I won't be upset about it either because it speeds up the inevitable.

Advertisement
I'm not rooting to get beat 58-0, but I won't be upset about it either because it speeds up the inevitable.
Lol so your rooting for it..in someway you are.. this is a sickening cycle man. And y’all want Mario who is literally squeezing by in the worse division in cfb..change for the sake of change has been Miami

Lol so your rooting for it..in someway you are.. this is a sickening cycle man. And y’all want Mario who is literally squeezing by in the worse division in cfb..change for the sake of change has been Miami
Take the emotion out of it. What more do you need to see from Manny to prove to you that he is not the guy? We're prolonging the inevitable. I haven't said anything about Mario. I want a coaching search to find the best guy. If it happens to be Mario then fine. We willl still be in a better position than we are now. Additionally, we need a guy like Mario to show real coaches that the athletic department is finally taking football serious. No elite coach is coming when we fire Manny.

Advertisement
Take the emotion out of it. What more do you need to see from Manny to prove to you that he is not the guy? We're prolonging the inevitable. I haven't said anything about Mario. I want a coaching search to find the best guy. If it happens to be Mario then fine. We willl still be in a better position than we are now. Additionally, we need a guy like Mario to show real coaches that the athletic department is finally taking football serious. No elite coach is coming when we fire Manny.
I’m not rooting for manny bruh..im rooting for Miami. This goes beyond the coach rn.

I’m telling u what this program has become and how it’s has been viewed by recruits..they see it as a opportunity to get on the field, put plays on tape and get drafted or invited to a camp..and if that’s still the mindset around the program these guys will shut it down when adversity hits. That’s what we’ve seen the past 4 tenures..so far that hasn’t happened. These kids came back. Guys who would’ve easily been invited to a camp or late rd picks. This szn has not gone how they want..and if we are past those issues a 58-0 will not happen

That game sums up everything about Miami. Come out of the gates like it’s the first day of spring ball, off a bye week. Harvey makes an unreal play to keep it from getting out hand. 3 turnovers and after it seemingly felt like the game was over since the end of the first, we have a chance to tie it or win and throw a pick lmao.
Of all my Diaz criticisms, the team consistently coming out of the tunnel like they've just taken valium is high up there.

I used to hate it when we'd get in a pre-game scuffle too. You could ink that game in as an L at that point.

Advertisement
Back