And we are surprised...

OleCane

DatOleCane
Really? Its incredible that people were surprised by Epstein's tweet. He is carrying out the game plan to perfection. The folks who run the U do not really care about winning football games, their job is to make it appear they care, hence Jame's tweets at the end of the last 2 **** poor seasons were almost identical. . Blake James couldn't run a kindergarten forget an athletic dept. What boss would have confidence in a guy who was supposed to hire an important person in the firm and failed to even interview anyone? And then the guy he hires is a flop and he and the person who hired him doesn't get fired as a result. Where do they do that at? Wait don't tell me...The U! The only suckers in this situation are US. They (the U) doggedly stick to their game plan which is to simply field a team and pocket ACC checks. Hightower could probably help straighten out the football mess cause he knows how to run a football organization but though he likely could help he is not hired. The most accurate description of the U admin was made by the guy who called Epstein and his cronies "a bunch of thieves."We are a sad lot we continue to believe this hoe of a program will make a housewife just cause she promises to keep trying.

Advertisement
Really? Its incredible that people were surprised by Epstein's tweet. He is carrying out the game plan to perfection. The folks who run the U do not really care about winning football games, their job is to make it appear they care, hence Jame's tweets at the end of the last 2 **** poor seasons were almost identical. . Blake James couldn't run a kindergarten forget an athletic dept. What boss would have confidence in a guy who was supposed to hire an important person in the firm and failed to even interview anyone? And then the guy he hires is a flop and he and the person who hired him doesn't get fired as a result. Where do they do that at? Wait don't tell me...The U! The only suckers in this situation are US. They (the U) doggedly stick to their game plan which is to simply field a team and pocket ACC checks. Hightower could probably help straighten out the football mess cause he knows how to run a football organization but though he likely could help he is not hired. The most accurate description of the U admin was made by the guy who called Epstein and his cronies "a bunch of thieves."We are a sad lot we continue to believe this hoe of a program will make a housewife just cause she promises to keep trying.

This Hightower........
1579239107905.png

That last line though!! Lmao
But real ****!

I am a fan only and would never give money to a business that I regard at not caring or idiots. In Miami's case it's both. For that matter I would never be inconvenienced to spend my money except at the airport only because I can;t afford a private jet.

Advertisement
Oops my bad but you should watch the name calling cause if you are a Canes fan who reads the fan boards and reads CIS you just maybe a FELLOW LUNATIC!

Spot on!!

Advertisement

You have many valid points, but I still call troll alert

Advertisement
Back