And we’re still being called THUGS!

Texcanes

Recruit
I’ll just leave this right here.
I’m on CIS daily but I don’t post much. However, I had to share as this is one reason why I’m so proud of being a Canes Fan. Kudos to Burns and the other UM athletes for such selfless commitment to help others.

Btw...looking forward to welcoming the CIS Fam to Dallas in a few weeks. Hit me up if you need any info.
UM athletes are feeding Miami’s homeless in a converted food truck

GO CANES!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good deeds! Good Karma! God bless em!!

It's been that way for forever for Canes,....... the good that's done is rarely mentioned

Advertisement
So many great stories go unreported like this. This is outstanding of Burns and his old QB. Hopefully they find enough volunteers to keep things rolling thru the fall!

That's a really great story, it's so nice to be proud of the things and people that are involved in our program.

Good read, thanks for posting.

Who cares what people label us? Those who speak loudest are usually the most ignorant. Zzzzz

The "convicts" thing is the past. I love history and all but when will people realize we have the best kids in the state and the country in Miami? Our staff doesn't waste time with kids who are not on board with their vision. Great job to Burns and all the UM athletes helping his mission!!!!!! Let those school in the northern part of the state deal with BS and nonsense. #GoCanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back