And the mystery continues..

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
How did the 2014 Team not even win but at least compete the coastal in 2014. Team went 6-7.

Their are team that win divisions with 3 draft picks.. we had 16 and counting on this team.

hmm.jpg

Advertisement
How did the 2014 Team not even win but at least compete the coastal in 2014. Team went 6-7.

Their are team that win divisions with 3 draft picks.. we had 16 and counting on this team.

View attachment 44874

I never thought about it before, but you're right, that's super mysterious. Whatever could have caused all that talent to fail? Something in the water perhaps?

We were 6-3 and then it just unraveled. After we lost to fsu some players just didn't care enough anymore imo and some of the older guys were tired of the coaching staff. Offense and defense schemes played a big reason in why every team we had struggled from 2011-2015

Last edited:
You can't blow a winnable game against FSU like that. That team just collapsed. The Board should have pulled the plug on Golden after that season, but they were too focused on his dadgum buyout clause.

It took Dabo's mercy killing to make the change. That loss in 2014 to Jameis hurt worse than last year.

Advertisement
the coaches suck bad of course but how many of those guys r absolutely killin it in the league......maybe burns

i always look at what they do in the nfl before i say anything but those guys aint tearing it up

Being drafted doesn't mean anything either. The early 2000 Canes were drafted then proceeded to fill the Probowl. These guys are mostly second string

Advertisement
Jesus, I see you guys didn't get the joke. I understand that Brock will take threads like this seriously, but what's going on with the rest of you?

Advertisement
Back