And that’s another…..Move the Chains?

Advertisement
The whole “that’s another Miami first down” line is fairly recent. Probably less than ten years.
Tell me you don’t go to games without telling me you don’t go to games

Tell me you don’t go to games without telling me you don’t go to games
I’ve been to every home game besides a handful since 2002. I don’t remember them doing that “first down” line until around 2006 or so.

Advertisement
I’ve been to every home game besides a handful since 2002. I don’t remember them doing that “first down” line until around 2006 or so.
Which was only 16 years ago. It's like an old person, like me saying." they said 30 years ago and I was thinking 1970's, but they corrected me to 1992."

Advertisement
Which was only 16 years ago. It's like an old person, like me saying." they said 30 years ago and I was thinking 1970's, but they corrected me to 1992."
Yeah. I forget sometimes that 2006 was so long ago. When I say something was a long time ago, I’m usually referring to something 25 years ago or more. The older you get, the longer “a long time ago” gets.

Didn't care for it what ****ed me off was the coordination between stopping the music and starting the next play. They were confusing the **** players. Someone need to fix that
Yes. That DJ needs to realize that when the players are lined up on the field, he needs to shut the **** music off.

Attention: Guy in the DJ booth. Nobody is there to see you. Your job is just to fill gaps in the action with random music. Once the actual game gets ready to start again, turn that **** off

Yes. That DJ needs to realize that when the players are lined up on the field, he needs to shut the **** music off.

Attention: Guy in the DJ booth. Nobody is there to see you. Your job is just to fill gaps in the action with random music. Once the actual game gets ready to start again, turn that **** off
yup....totally sucked, could not even hear yourself think...a little variety would be more welcome

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back