And speaking of the idiots at ESPN, remember this quote?

I think Miami is just an absolutely terrible job. I think this program is bankrupt. I think it has a delusional fanbase thinking this is the ’80s and the ’90s and maybe even the early part of the new millennium. I don’t get it. I don’t know why any coach in their right mind would want this job.”

That was September 27, 2015 from the mouth of ... you guessed it:

paulfinebaum.webp

And now, barely 18 months later, we have the nation's No. 1 recruiting class according to the 247 composite rankings.

Hey Paul Finebaum, how is it possible for a "bankrupt program" to be doing so well with so many top-rated prospects?

The truth is that putz is too busy slurping the SEC, FSU and Clemson to even have a clue about the Canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can't wait to read on the bottom line he died. Going to crack a cold beer & rewind.

Can't wait to read on the bottom line he died. Going to crack a cold beer & rewind.

People gotta get a life. No one means sh*t to me except my immediate family and The "U." Gotta stop letting outside voices concern you.

Advertisement
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UVa9tdJCJ1o[/video]

He looks and acts like a stubby crank.. his ears are deflated ballz. He needs to get run over by a slow moving manure truck.

Advertisement

People gotta get a life. No one means sh*t to me except my immediate family and The "U." Gotta stop letting outside voices concern you.

HAHAHAHA YOU JUST RIPPED OFF MY QUOTE FROM YOUR DELETED THREAD!!!

You say you don't care about no one but THIS U, but you wish Cuck the best?

That's caring about someone other than THIS U!

Finebaum doesn't know anything about Football, he's more of a SEC historian than he is a Football analyst.

He runs a radio show that's based on dumb rednecks arguing with each other over which Confederate State is the best.

His whole job at ESPN is to prop up the SEC & help push the narrative of them "caring" more & that they have the best conference.

He's basically a glorified ringmaster.

Advertisement
Outside viewers would say we played in a lame bowl, recruiting rankings are too early to mean anything- these kids haven't played their senior season and may or may not go elsewhere, we have no QB with this whole message board crowning a kid that is still currently in high school to lead the way...

We haven't done **** yet... Yes it's trending in the right direction but too early to tell.

Just saying...

Just as long as it's cool to keep listening to all the voices inside my head. Thanks for straightening me out bro.

HAHAHAHA YOU JUST RIPPED OFF MY QUOTE FROM YOUR DELETED THREAD!!!

You say you don't care about no one but THIS U, but you wish Cuck the best?

That's caring about someone other than THIS U!

I posted this before that thread. And I didn't delete that thread. Which is why I'm leaving. Catch me at WEZ.

Advertisement
Mods deleted it because it was a pathetic attempt at a thread.

You were trying to justify your love for Cuck, and bash Cane fans that don't root for FSU players.

Glad to see you leave though.

You were trying to justify your love for Cuck, and bash Cane fans that don't root for FSU players.

It's not a Cook issue. I wish him the best but ultimately don't care what happens to him. If a kid flips on Richt that's a different story e.g. Henderson & McFarland. But this forum is not for me. I'm out.

It's not a Cook issue. I wish him the best but ultimately don't care what happens to him. If a kid flips on Richt that's a different story e.g. Henderson & McFarland. But this forum is not for me. I'm out.

Yeah most FSU fans find this board isn't for them.

Finebaum doesn't know anything about Football, he's more of a SEC historian than he is a Football analyst.

He runs a radio show that's based on dumb rednecks arguing with each other over which Confederate State is the best.

His whole job at ESPN is to prop up the SEC & help push the narrative of them "caring" more & that they have the best conference.

He's basically a glorified ringmaster.

The ConfederSEC has a platform. And "ringmaster" is the PERFECT term.

Advertisement
Back