And so it begins...

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
While I have been busy dealing with family tragedy, my uncle Scott hall who was a huge canes fan, I can now somewhat get back to everyday life. The roll of big time commits is just beginning. Canes football is about to be back in a huge way chicos, as unc wouldve said, and I don't know if the world is truly ready for what the head chico is about to unleash.

Bad times don't last, but bad guys do!

Advertisement
While I have been busy dealing with family tragedy, my uncle Scott hall who was a huge canes fan, I can now somewhat get back to everyday life. The roll of big time commits is just beginning. Canes football is about to be back in a huge way chicos, as unc wouldve said, and I don't know if the world is truly ready for what the head chico is about to unleash.

Sorry for your loss. Like you said a little Cane good energy helps🙏

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement

Sorry for your loss, fam. Your uncle is a legend and truly one of the greats. One of my favorite wrestlers of all-time. May he rest at eternal peace.

Advertisement
Nobody really knew but he loved the canes and is one of the reasons I became a diehard cane. Was actually the driving force behind his razor ramon character not scarface like a lot of people thought
He must be smiling now, knowing that his Canes are about to take over like only the BAD GUY could. Legends never die.

Sorry to hear that!

Sorry for loss my friend. That being said this is the tip of the iceberg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Is the (Aye Yo!) Scott Hall ur uncle? The one that just passed 🙏🏾? That’s amazing man! He was a beast

Sorry for your loss. This one hurts. I still remember seeing your uncle for the first time doing promo, in Miami, as Razor Ramon, with my dad. My old man was blown away they did a “Cuban” character.

One of the greatest. Incredibly articulate. I can only imagine the stories you have heard.

Advertisement
Back