And pucker up this twit as well

It's way, way up there when you consider that despite 2022, people were (foolishly, including myself) allowing themselves to believe in this program again.

arrested-development-david-cross.gif

Advertisement
We are like family here.

We can call each other names, we can say our coach is mentally challenged, etc…but we don’t need LeBatard and Finebaum talking sh*t about our coach or program F them and anyone who is not a Cane talking sh*t.

Unfortunately, Le B@stard is an alumnus and was the U rag's sports beat writer when he shanked our program in the back, nearly killing it.

This is the reason why people commit stupid stuff all the time and repeat it. People think that if you do something dumb or once you experienced something horrible, you’ll never forget it.
Anyone saying that Saturdays loss was worse than the 2002 national championship has no sense. of love for this team.
Losing to Georgia Tech because we didn’t take a knee is worse than losing the national championship cause a referee made a BS call?
You have to be kidding me.
This is just another washed up reporter who can’t stop eating, living off the suffering of his alma mater.
That man hates to say anything positive about the University, unless it was something from 2030 years ago. But when anything absolutely goes wrong, he’s willing to be bombastic and exaggerator circumstance.

Worst loss…. I’m not going that far. At least our team fought back and had the game won. There are so many games were the other team dominated us to the point were the future looked bleak.

Peach Bowl vs LSU
Mack Brown and UNC running for like 700 yards.
Losing to FIU.

Saturday game hurt but I can take a fluke lost over being completely dominated.

Advertisement
Believe it or not, Saban did the exact same thing Saturday. In fact, Bama actually threw an incomplete pass on 1st down so they had to have their QB sail one out of bounds to make sure the time expired on 4th down after running the ball on 2nd and 3rd down.
But he won the game. Results are the only thing that matters. If the fumble was rightly overturned this would’ve been an afterthought until Mario did it again.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, Le B@stard is an alumnus and was the U rag's sports beat writer when he shanked our program in the back, nearly killing it.
That's precisely why it doesn't matter if he's right, he's the last person anyone should listen to or give a platform for. (Even more than Nevin Shapiro).

Traitors should be shunned (since we can't legally form a firing squad).

Advertisement
Of course this heaping pile of elephant dung is going to take advantage of an opportunity to bash his alma mater. I’m not surprised there are enough idiots out there that give him enough attention so he can continue being an idiot on the airwaves.

Advertisement
Something I can’t stand about the show. They have a local hour to talk local sports but give Mike Ryan crap everytime he talks about the local college football team. But when **** like this happens they just bring him out to get **** on by others.

Last edited:
48-0 vs UVA in the last night at the OB would like a word with you.

The worst coaching decision in program history, yes. Not even close.

The worst loss? Stop it. So ******* stupid.
Yes. How about getting *** gaped by FIU, or blanked by a girls basketball school (La Tech)… **** even last years MTSU debacle was worse. Like u said…. Worst coaching decision of all time? I can’t argue against that. Most improbable loss in school history? **** yeah. But worst loss in school history has a lotta competition.

Advertisement
Back