And people here say Miami has the worst fans

Advertisement
Yeah, remember when FSU forced Bobby Bowden out?

Then lucked out with Jimbo Fisher?

Then forced him out?

Elite coaches don't fall out of the ******' sky. You're lucky to get one, much less two in a row.

Nick Saban, though I hate his guts, would be an upgrade virtually anywhere.

Advertisement
Told ya’ll u only look through our lens; I’ve been around many, MANY fan bases and we are meek compared to others. We’re not shooting people, not storming AD’s homes, not asking to fire a coach who’s won 5 titles in 10 yrs, or making racist hymns.

We just complain to each other, and every now & then, we got some numbnut (most likely trolls) who tweets players directly.

Told ya’ll u only look through our lens; I’ve been around many, MANY fan bases and we are meek compared to others. We’re not shooting people, not storming AD’s homes, not asking to fire a coach who’s won 5 titles in 10 yrs, or making racist hymns.

We just complain to each other, and every now & then, we got some numbnut (most likely trolls) who tweets players directly.

We also aren't Penn State.

Sending death threats to the guy who reported the predator, then holding a candlelight vigil for the head coach who enabled the predator.

<shakes head> Anybody that is still a PSU fan is a Fwaggot. With a capital 'F'.

When it's game time, and the chips are on the line, we have one of the rabid fan bases anywhere around. ND '17 proved this.

We also aren't Penn State.

Sending death threats to the guy who reported the predator, then holding a candlelight vigil for the head coach who enabled the predator.

<shakes head> Anybody that is still a PSU fan is a Fwaggot. With a capital 'F'.

When it's game time, and the chips are on the line, we have one of the rabid fan bases anywhere around. ND '17 proved this.

Or telling a kid that u should cut ur hair. Smh.

Like I said, we bicker & argue amongst ourselves, and do what we fly a banner from time to time.....but nothing like other fan bases. Not even close.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dude quit giving these guys ideas.

Image result for let them burn gif

Advertisement
Idiots thinking that Bama is bigger than Saban. They will find out soon enough. That is was never about Bama and really about Saban. Lol

Negative. When Shannon was here there were MANY going after him racially. You might not remember but I sure do.

Advertisement
Back