And Now This...Jameis 340 autographs

Dude wasn't suspended for a rape allegation/investigation (Any other player at any other school would have) or breaking windows with a BB Gun (NC State just suspended 7 players for exact same thing). And the two times he was suspended, one was for meaningless baseball games and the other was for half a game against Clemson (Media pressure caused them to bump it to a full game). This kid isn't going anywhere. They'll drag everything on until the season is over and then he'll leave to turn pro. Case closed.

Advertisement
Dude wasn't suspended for a rape allegation/investigation (Any other player at any other school would have) or breaking windows with a BB Gun (NC State just suspended 7 players for exact same thing). And the two times he was suspended, one was for meaningless baseball games and the other was for half a game against Clemson (Media pressure caused them to bump it to a full game). This kid isn't going anywhere. They'll drag everything on until the season is over and then he'll leave to turn pro. Case closed.

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!!

FSU will say he is a law abiding citizen. Nothing to see here. He could've killed 17 people and they would stil lclear him.

Then he'll leave for the NFL and their hands will be clean

Advertisement
ESPN now reporting the count is 900 autographed items for Winston lol....I'm sure he signed all that out of the goodness of his heart.

Advertisement
By FSU not sitting him down just like Georgia did Gurley they're inviting the NCAA into the school and trust me they'll find something!!!

By FSU not sitting him down just like Georgia did Gurley they're inviting the NCAA into the school and trust me they'll find something!!!

FSU could end up paying big time.....They are being very defiant right now

Georgia took the proactive approach and suspended Gurley. At least this allows them to investigate and ask the NCAA to reinstate him down the road ( AJ Green situation)

FSU could end up paying big time.....They are being very defiant right now

Georgia took the proactive approach and suspended Gurley. At least this allows them to investigate and ask the NCAA to reinstate him down the road ( AJ Green situation)

Cam newton situation is what fsu is going for

funny how angry noles fans are for ppl attacking their team. we dealt with that for years during the shapiro thing. they should be grateful theyre winning and just get used to the jokes about winston. he brought it upon himself 100%.

Advertisement
Saw this on Facebook. Gave me a chuckle.

10150599_881808311830536_1913615757413999924_n.jpg

Advertisement
Back