And it's all up to baseball

Miami04

Senior
Since 1983 the Miami fans that cheer for Miami in all three major mens sports have had at least one successful season to get them excited in at least one of the sports. The entire Miami sports year was not painful.

For example in 1985 basketball just returned and sucked, football finished 10-2 and ranked 9th, baseball won a national title.
2004 football was ok at 9-3, basketball sucked but baseball was elite.
2023 football was terrible, basketball ACC Champs and final 4, baseball made the tournament and had a good regular season.

Since 2002 baseball has carried the load being the only sport that we've excelled in consistently (making the tournament).

The two years baseball didn't make the NCAA Tournament, 16-17 and 17-18 seasons football had a good and great year and basketball made the NCAA both times.

I am not saying the way any season ended was good but for the most part the rides were fun because we made tournaments, won big games and were succeful during the seasons.

Welp its all on baseball this year to save any sort of enjoyment for this sports season.
Football sucked
Basketball sucked
Baseball...

I don't have high hopes for baseball. This sports season has a chance to go down as the worst at Miami since at least 1983.

Just a dumb random thought I had while watching baseball lose to UCF on one tv and basketball get destroyed on the other.

Advertisement
Since 1983 the Miami fans that cheer for Miami in all three major mens sports have had at least one successful season to get them excited in at least one of the sports. The entire Miami sports year was not painful.

For example in 1985 basketball just returned and sucked, football finished 10-2 and ranked 9th, baseball won a national title.
2023 football was terrible, basketball ACC Champs and final 4, baseball made the tournament and had a good regular season.

Since 2002 baseball has carried the load being the only sport that we've excelled in consistently (making the tournament).

The two years baseball didn't make the NCAA Tournament, 16-17 and 17-18 seasons football had a good and great year and basketball made the NCAA both times.

I am not saying the way any season ended was good but for the most part the rides were fun because we made tournaments, won big games and were succeful during the seasons.

Welp its all on baseball this year to save any sort of enjoyment for this sports season.
Football sucked
Basketball sucked
Baseball...

I don't have high hopes for baseball. This sports season has a chance to go down as the worst at Miami since at least 1983.

Just a dumb random thought I had while watching baseball lose to UCF on one tv and basketball get destroyed on the other.
Baseball lost to UCF 4-3 today!

Advertisement

Football sucked
Basketball sucked
Baseball...

You literally started an entire thread about the bumbling opinion you made in the game thread. No one cares

Advertisement
Saw some FSU trolling the other day where we lost to them in football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, and women's basketball since the fall.

Miami sports down something spectacular right now.

At least we have JD Arteaga LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Advertisement

Football sucked
Basketball sucked
Baseball...

eetz beisbol meng.

@rsa coral gables

Saw some FSU trolling the other day where we lost to them in football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, and women's basketball since the fall.

Miami sports down something spectacular right now.

At least we have JD Arteaga LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That’s been going on for years, UF and FSU absolutely own us in every sport across the board

Advertisement
I was talking with someone over the weekend about how it seems like most P5 schools are at least elite in one sport, even if it’s a random sport.

Miami may have some decent programs in minor sports but for the most part I can’t think of one school sport we are elite in and honestly we suck in most sports, even the ones we shouldn’t like swimming and diving.

Lol relying on baseball. They pulled a Manny Diaz after last season. I’d be shocked if Miami qualifies for the tournament.

Advertisement
Back