And Another One

Advertisement
I only know how to post gifs and pics. I'm 50 bro. And probably not as technically savvy as you. It was @brad_tejeda, so maybe you can find it and post it.

Is that explanation acceptable jack?

Just copy the link and paste it.

I only know how to post gifs and pics. I'm 50 bro. And probably not as technically savvy as you. It was @brad_tejeda, so maybe you can find it and post it.

Is that explanation acceptable jack?
I gotchu

Screenshot_20191122-182029_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Manny is sticking his 8------‐-------‐-----) so far down these pole sters throats who always talk that negative b.s about this "staph" and all the other dumb nonsense bull****. Like I said over a week ago. We will be more than fine. Two TNM in the last two days and we just getting started.

pen must meet paper. Till then, this staph hasn’t shown anything!

Advertisement
Maybe. We've all seen this movie. But act how you want. Not believing anything until they sign.

Not believing anything till it’s public or signed on the dotted line reduces a lot of stress and saves a lot of time. Not knocking at all

To me, there’s a difference between A regular silent commit and a bat signal silent xommit because Manny, whom I’m sure has had silent commit backtrack on their word, wouldn’t have tweeted the bat signal without the guarantee from the kids, parents, and knowing communication with other schools has ended. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Not believing anything till it’s public or signed on the dotted line reduces a lot of stress and saves a lot of time. Not knocking at all that.

To me, there’s a difference between A regular silent commit and a bat signal silent xommit because Manny, whom I’m sure has had silent commit backtrack on their word, wouldn’t have tweeted the bat signal without the guarantee from the kids, parents, and knowing communication with other schools has ended. JMO
That makes sense. Hope you're right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sun Sentinel article thinks the other is probably Harrell

I would absolutely take that and makes sense from Kyle saying the silents already told the other staff they aren’t coming. Would make sense that both were FsU kids that told them peace out for good with the mess they got going on.

Advertisement
Back