Analyst I'd like to see Manny add..

Add Jim Harbaugh . Man’s a genius but just had some bad luck up north. He’ll analyze his *** off!! Get him sum sweatpants n get rid a dem kakis. Quote me on dat!

Advertisement
Good idea!
Hey, I asked you about going hog hunting. Think we can track that monster hog with your dogs?
**** yeah son! I got a pit bull named Luther and a coon hound called Lamar dat can hunt em up good boy! We’ll go dis weekend.

If were going to blitz every down you gotta bring in Hitler.
Awkward Kid GIF

Advertisement
Kevin Sumlin would be a good offensive analyst, he’s definitely not getting a HC job anywhere & there was actually rumors Saban might bring him in as an Analyst for Bama this year, but hasn’t happened yet.

Or go get Christian Taylor the OC of William & Mary who was at University of San Diego & is one of the best upcoming X’s & O’s gurus & will be in the next class of young OC’s who will get bumped up to G5/P5 that will have immediate success. He set records at USD having back to back top 5 offenses that put up a ton of points. You bring him in as a QC coach & groom him to takeover after Lashlee gets another job next year.

On Defense, Pat Bastien from Immokalee, former CB’s coach at Marshall & Georgia Southern, he was also a GA at UGA after he graduated from UAB. He’d be a good DB coach to keep in the tuck to potentially elevate if TRob left after this season.

Tony Davis from Central Arkansas or Brick Haley as a Defensive Analyst & successor to Jess Simpson at DL coach.

Tony Davis and Brick Haley are hard passes as UM future dline coaches. For Manny's defense to work effectively it needs an elite dline coach which neither if them are. Haley's dline regressed after his 1st year at Mizzou, which was right after coach Kool left ( which makes you wonder who should get that 1st year success credit). Davis hasn't produced on the P5 level, so the last thing you do is hand him the keys to a 600hp Ferrari dline.

As Simpson's future replacement I would rather UM go after an up coming Dline coach such Randall Joyner who just left SMU for Ole Miss.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back