Anaele

Not that today hasn't suck b*lls already, but has anyone heard more about Anaele on the fence with us as well?
Not sure if just coming off UK visit "high" or something to really be concerned about.

Advertisement
I want to say this it doesnt matter whos committed to us right now or what class they are in. Nothing matters with any recruit that hasn't signed with us until after this season. **** tbh with the addition of the portal anyone not happy with thete role can leave so i hope you guys are married to tge team and not the players.

Sack up and ride out or pull the charger out of the wall and grab the its ok blanket and cry yourself to sleep.

Or hit the bandwagon is the last option.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven’t heard much about him and honestly I think he is way overrated and at the ranking based upon potential and I’ll say that even if he sticks with us. Accepted is commit early and the kid already looks like he’s 22 physically but don’t think his play matches. Film is underwhelming

Haven’t heard much about him and honestly I think he is way overrated and at the ranking based upon potential and I’ll say that even if he sticks with us. Accepted is commit early and the kid already looks like he’s 22 physically but don’t think his play matches. Film is underwhelming
I have doubts too, but i'm going to wait till I come to a conclusion. His most recent tapes are in camp settings and his sophomore year tape that is not enough for me to come to a conclusion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back