An observation..

canecountry3

Senior
Washington State got their *** beat.

WSU offense was horridly ineffective, but that QB was diving for 1st downs, down 24 with a few minutes to go in the game.

Morris, I believe (hope), is that kind of dude.

Miami might destroy BC.

Advertisement
I noticed that with the kid too. Quite the opposite of the WR who quite for them (one of the country's best)
Leach needs a few years to rebuild that team. Their WRs (outside of that one) are awful. The WRs at Tech were MUCH faster/quicker.

Oh and on a final note: Those were the worst officials I've ever seen. Super flag happy and called 2 phantom holding calls on 2 Wash St TDs.
Flat out awful holding calls.

CFB really is a joke and one of the least organized sports in the world. How can this multi-billion dollar industry not find more competent refs? The dude with glasses was awful (I think if you wear glasses you can't ref - F's with your peripherals while you're running)

Last edited:
People once though Kirby had the heart of a champion.

But it don't mean **** if you can't hit the broad side of a centaur's *** with a football.

Gotta execute.

It's fun to bet against Mike Leach. You invariably get a bargain line and dominate the fundamentals across the board.

The defense was actually trying last night. Not competent, but plenty of effort particularly in the red zone. That will change as the team naturally softens under Leach's influence.

Advertisement
It's fun to bet against Mike Leach. You invariably get a bargain line and dominate the fundamentals across the board.

The defense was actually trying last night. Not competent, but plenty of effort particularly in the red zone. That will change as the team naturally softens under Leach's influence.
I'm not a "Leach guy" also, but theres some hate here. The guy has talent and his influence is huge. He has changed the landscape of the top 20 coaches. His guys, Holgorsen/Briles/Dykes/McNeil/McMackin are blowing up college football. I am a huge fan of Sumlin and tons of the second branch guys. WVU and Baylor are now real again. He has impacted the next decade of college football across a very broad spectrum. His system has morphed into the next spread, TE overload or west cost set trends. It's impressive coming from an attorney.
you-mad.gif

FWIW TT never had a losing season SU under him & he was 56-50 ATS at TT/29-18 ATS at home/19-12 ATS off a loss

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back