An interesting look ahead

An interesting look ahead..... future game​

That isn’t what this post is about. You have to read the post as well. That’s like if I posted a pic of something interesting because the word “interesting” is in the title.

Advertisement
the year is 2025....
Amari Carter is entering his 10th season, and has his sights set on extending his NCAA record of most consecutive games ejected due to targeting.
Hey I'm old enough to remember on this board when really smart people said they WANTED Carter to get some targeting calls to "send a message" or something profound like that..

Because of the NCAA covid ruling, everyone gets a free year of eligibility, which means the '20 freshmen will still be considered freshmen in '21.

As of this moment, there are over 50 players (2/3 of the roster) going into the '21 season as either freshmen or RS freshmen.

We play a home & home with UF in '24-'25. If the majority of those players stay, they will be seniors & RS seniors in '24.

We will have a MONSTER squad with TONS of experience going into the swamp in '24.

And it makes the '22 class all the more important, because they will be seniors in '25 when we get them in Hard Rock.
Florida gets to take advantage of the same eligibility rules - but we really should have beat them the last time we played them anyway.

Im hoping most of these kids are gone by then. I’m happy with guys being 3 and out if they high draft picks. That would mean they balled here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back