An interesting look ahead

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
Because of the NCAA covid ruling, everyone gets a free year of eligibility, which means the '20 freshmen will still be considered freshmen in '21.

As of this moment, there are over 50 players (2/3 of the roster) going into the '21 season as either freshmen or RS freshmen.

We play a home & home with UF in '24-'25. If the majority of those players stay, they will be seniors & RS seniors in '24.

We will have a MONSTER squad with TONS of experience going into the swamp in '24.

And it makes the '22 class all the more important, because they will be seniors in '25 when we get them in Hard Rock.

Advertisement
Because of the NCAA covid ruling, everyone gets a free year of eligibility, which means the '20 freshmen will still be considered freshmen in '21.

As of this moment, there are over 50 players (2/3 of the roster) going into the '21 season as either freshmen or RS freshmen.

We play a home & home with UF in '24-'25. If the majority of those players stay, they will be seniors & RS seniors in '24.

We will have a MONSTER squad with TONS of experience going into the swamp in '24.

And it makes the '22 class all the more important, because they will be seniors in '25 when we get them in Hard Rock.
nice observation

Advertisement
The point is that will be our most experienced squad in years, and our best chance to rip the gaytor a new one.

I understand, and I'm not disagreeing with you. But it will be the gator's most experienced squad in years, and UNC's, and FSU's, and VT's, and...…..

See where I'm going? You're not wrong, but this is kind of a moot point. Everyone else is going to be loaded with veterans as well.

I understand, and I'm not disagreeing with you. But it will be the gator's most experienced squad in years, and UNC's, and FSU's, and VT's, and...…..

See where I'm going? You're not wrong, but this is kind of a moot point. Everyone else is going to be loaded with veterans as well.
Who the **** would want to stay around Bleaksburg or Trailerhassee or Gaynesville for 5 or 6 years? :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

CA12109D-9C98-4751-AC2A-F11C58B54B2D.jpeg

Advertisement

Bingo!!!

Advertisement
I would like to see a roster full of players who are replacing guys who left early to get drafted in the first 3 rounds.

Advertisement

I wonder how many U fans think we will be the only team to benefit from the extra year. Lots of orange and green glasses being worn.

Advertisement
Back