An Answer To Our Problems at LB Next Year

We’re stacked at DE. We need other things. Like a CB
Again, if it were some regular 3 star DE then I wouldn't be advocating for him the way I am. But considering that Anoma is an uber talented player at a premiere position then you take him in my opinion. He still has 4 years left of college eligibility with 3 years of playing eligibility. We would have him for at least 2 seasons.

I agree with you that we need a CB. I mentioned Kelvin Joseph as a transfer possibility in the initial post.

Advertisement
Eyobi Anoma? Sounds like some kind of disease.
Screenshot_2019-07-09-10-29-05(1).png

Advertisement
Everything points to Maryland with Enoma.

And as others have said, he's a pure DE here. Definitely a take but not going to answer our LB needs
I agree but Maryland might lose 6 or more games this season, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he makes the more prudent decision to go elsewhere.

Hopefully something else pops up in the portal regarding LB.

Don’t even have a chance whatsoever , there was rumors he would be transferring to Maryland months ago

It’s true. He has a lot of issues. That’s why he put himself in the portal for 24 hours last winter. If Saban hasn’t gotten him enrolled yet you can be sure there’s a reason.
If he's struggling mentally in an environment like Bama then I definitely don't want him down here.

Advertisement
Again, if it were some regular 3 star DE then I wouldn't be advocating for him the way I am. But considering that Anoma is an uber talented player at a premiere position then you take him in my opinion. He still has 4 years left of college eligibility with 3 years of playing eligibility. We would have him for at least 2 seasons.

I agree with you that we need a CB. I mentioned Kelvin Joseph as a transfer possibility in the initial post.
I feel ya, I just think somebody would be dropped if we did. He would be a replacement.

Advertisement
Bring him in as a DE.
Dude was playing out of position at Bama, to me hes a 4-3 rush end and they had him at LB which surprised me a little. But not really surprising when u see the Jets draft pick talking about doing YT work out videos and never really working out. Saban gets by on talent and that kid went number 3 overall and hes about to compete with men. He better start treating it foreal cause NFL is a different animal.

Getting Flowe would be amazing but I’m not sure if we can beat out Clemson for him. I would have Vilma, DJ Williams, Beason and Ray Lewis visit on his recruiting trip though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back