Amir Watts 2016 DT

Advertisement
Advertisement
was he offered by golden and co. or richt?

doesn’t have a UGA offer or Mizzou offer (crazy how we have a shot at recruits considering three different schools now)

Amir Watts is a good player but I like Jachai Polite better an hopefully the new will staff will also.

2016 DT Amir Watts senior year highlights
[HUDL]athlete/3206915/highlights/317046392[/HUDL]

2016 DT Jachai Polite junior year highlights
[HUDL]athlete/3274429/highlights/193637377[/HUDL]

An as a Senior Jachai Polite turned his game up to another level but because he publicily was leaning toward Miami for a long time he didn't get alot of recruiting buzz.

These are some of his senior cut highlights cut up into shorts.
Against Miami Central in the State Playoffs
[HUDL]athlete/3274429/highlights/316050983[/HUDL]

Against Dr. Phillips HS (DPH is a Top 25 team at this point and the left Tackle he beat most of the night is a top 3 player for the 2017 class)
[HUDL]athlete/3274429/highlights/313247836[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Is Polite scheduled for a visit? I know he recently committed to UF, but there's time to change that.

3 children already? I didn't watch the video, but 3....really?

Man, no offense, but you can't fix stupid. There's no excuse in the world for that at his age and you're citing it as a positive that he has drive? Jesus, you are nuts like he is.

Advertisement

Man, no offense, but you can't fix stupid. There's no excuse in the world for that at his age and you're citing it as a positive that he has drive? Jesus, you are nuts like he is.

good puzzy cause men to do stupid things

Umm, it looks like the Polite kid is a DE. Kid does not even put his hand in the dirt. The Watts Kid is a DT. Not sure where the comparison comes from..... Did you just feel like there had to be a sofla kid in the conversation Paranos? I don't get it... But I like the kid at DE, does he project inside or something? strong side DE? But the Watts kid is a definite DT.

Umm, it looks like the Polite kid is a DE. Kid does not even put his hand in the dirt. The Watts Kid is a DT. Not sure where the comparison comes from..... Did you just feel like there had to be a sofla kid in the conversation Paranos? I don't get it... But I like the kid at DE, does he project inside or something? strong side DE? But the Watts kid is a definite DT.

Polite plays all over the dline:Tackle and End. He projects as a DT in college currently he is 6'4" 260lbs an growing, remember now the old Jimmy Johnson formula was to take a big athletic D-End that had the frame to carry additional good weight and move him to D-Tackle.

Also Polite is from Mainland HS in Daytona Beach, FL which is not south florida, Daytona is central Florida but still does fall within the state of Miami.

Here is an article about Polite playing multiple positions.
Mainland DE Jachai Polite commits to Gators - Orlando Sentinel

Advertisement

The only positive that I took away from Watts possibly having 3 kids is that necessity is the mother of invention, an the young man is harnessing his paternal drive to provide for his kids into making him a better football player that can earn a scholarship to the best school he can then God willing a shot in the NFL.

Also don't be so quick to judge a players situation current UM running back Joe Yearby has 2 kids, he had his first one in high school and then another over the summer.

Go Canes

Last edited:

Polite plays all over the dline:Tackle and End. He projects as a DT in college currently he is 6'4" 260lbs an growing, remember now the old Jimmy Johnson formula was to take a big athletic D-End that had the frame to carry additional good weight and move him to D-Tackle.

Also Polite is from Mainland HS in Daytona Beach, FL which is not south florida, Daytona is central Florida but still does fall within the state of Miami.

Here is an article about Polite playing multiple positions.
Mainland DE Jachai Polite commits to Gators - Orlando Sentinel

Polite isn't 260. He looks about 245-250 and I think he will be a sde in college.

good puzzy cause men to do stupid things

[video=youtube;YKnxtrFaq08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKnxtrFaq08[/video]

Like Mr. 305 said for the baddest girl in town you will come with the bling bling, your dinero will go ching ching, so you use the ping ping. LOL

If Watts comes to Miami he might leave with half a dozen after 4 years at UM.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back