American Heritage's prospects...

Advertisement
We need to offer Chatfield. Have to keep talent of his caliber home.

Campbell, Surtain Jr, and Chatfield should be three of our top defensive priorities for the 2018 class.

Advertisement
Was so impressed with this QB that I looked up some film on him and found the State Title game against Heritage...just in case you guys wanna see actual game footage of the prospects instead of highlights.

I love Chatfield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFzQsB3CVI4

Kid was fun to watch in that game. Was making play after play. Bbrought Ponte Vedra back and **** near won the game!

Was surprised to hear was committed to Charlotte.

I was extremely impressed with PV's offensive coaching. If you really watch their offense you can see the details, like the way their WR's rub DB's and the way they lean into man coverage before their breaks (to gain separation). They were killing Heritage with the crossers. Also loved the way they used motion to create leverage and/or get numbers in the box.

When I first looked at them before the kickoff I said "how the **** is this team in the championship game" but after the 1st quarter I figured it out. Coaching + a great QB.

Advertisement
Kid is the goods.

You don't score 30+ points against a defense full of D1 kids if your QB ain't legit.

he 's a system qb with a below average arm So Miss, La Tech, ODU, NO Illinois, Ark St may welcome him with open arms.

I agree the coaching makes him look like a better prospect than he really is

Advertisement
he 's a system qb with a below average arm So Miss, La Tech, ODU, NO Illinois, Ark St may welcome him with open arms.

I agree the coaching makes him look like a better prospect than he really is

Agree. I never said he was a legit "prospect". Physically he's not impressive. I was more impressed with his decision making. Not a big time D1 Quarterback but a great high school QB.

Advertisement
Back